BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Marietta, GA
Thanks my go to facescrub. I normally make my own but this one is work the $10 (super cheap, right?!?) The sugar is really fine and melts as you scrub so you don't have to worry about chunks of sugar on your skin afterwards. It refinishes my skin very well and helps keep my skin smooth. I always use before I do a serious beat!
Ji Woo K.
Atlanta
The skin feels smooth after its use, and it is pretty gentle on skin. Just imagine massaging sugar onto your face. I got this in Korea for about eight bucks. I think this is a good mask for that price range. This definitely smoothes your skin, but I am not sure how effective this is on blackheads if that is your concern.
Mary Kate R.
Clemson, SC
I really love this facial scrub. It makes my skin feel so good after I use it. I also love the smell. It can be a little messy but that a small price to pay for the effects it gives. It is also a great price. I highly recommend
Sterling M.
I liked it enough. It's pretty good for exfoliating and smells pretty okay.  It was a little scratchy for me. It's not my favorite thing to use. I don't find myself reaching for it often. It's also looks pretty nasty. Overall it's not a terrible product. I don't hate, I just don't find myself recommending it to people.
::.JΔXX.:: K.
Effectiveness:👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Packaging: 👍🏼👍🏼
Value: 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

The mask smelled sweet and made my skin really smooth. However the grains were big so I didn't feel comfortable using it on my face a lot in case it tears my skin. I did start using it on my knees and elbows and other "sensitive" areas for great exfoliation.
Lu C.
I purchased this exfoliating mask for myself then my husband started using it as well - he later requested me to get more! We both enjoyed using it 2 - 3 times a week for a light exfoliation. I also have used other SkinFood exfoliators (rice, honey, black sesame), but feel like this is the most pleasant of all.
Regina E.
Columbus, OH
LOVE this product - holy grail. This is a must have for smooth skin. But do not use it daily or you will break out because it's a physical exfoliant and will weaken your skin. Whenevr I use this my skin and lips are glowing and baby soft and my makeup application is always on fleeeeeek. And it's super cheap!
Stephanie B.
St Maries, ID
LOVE this mask! The smell is delicate, not over powering. I always buy more before i finish the container, it helped clear up the blackheads on my nose and it seems to help with the breakouts i would occasionally get - plus my skin always looked and felt soft and smooth after each use! love love love this mask!
Monica S.
Katy
My sister loves foreign skin products and recommended I give it a try. So I did! And it was awesome. You put it on your face, leave it for 15 minutes and wash your face coming out with a really soft skin. Because it's sugar, it feels pretty real which is why I don't mind using it multiple times a week :)
Jessica S.
This is a great mask for exfoliating! It smells like fresh lemon! I have sensitive skin and this mask does not irritate it at all. It leaves my skin smooth and glowing! The price can't be beat either if you get it from Amazon.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?