BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Aziza S.
Chicago
Love this product and company! Affordable and great, natural exfoliants. This is now sold at Ulta but I have recently seen at TJ MAXX and Marshall’s. Smells great and I use it in the shower on my legs before shaving sometimes too.
H.My.O
I’m a sucker for Korean skincare and this product works pretty well. After a few months of weekly use, the texture has improved and my tone has somewhat evened out. The “polished” look is best obviously right after the mask is washed off and the day or two after using.
Uuganzaya M.
Walnut Creek , CA
One of the best exfoliating scrubs I have ever tried. After massing this into my skin, my skin feels soft and smooth. It has nice soft scent. It is very affordable and good amount in the container. Definitely recommend it to others
Kristin O.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
I love this physical exfoliator. My favorite method (shout out to Edward Avila) is to use the black sugar cleansing oil to cut it a little--it also makes the exfoliating more effective without being damaging.

Or you can use it alone, and let it rest for the 15 minutes suggested. But, use a foaming cleanser afterwards, as I still pull some brown coloring off of my face when I tone and use cotton pads, so be aware! Third repurchase from my husband and I.
Marites W.
Lansing, MI
This smells SO good and my skin feels so soft after. I bought this to replace a different black sugar scrub and this one is a world of difference. If moisturizes while exfoliating is your skin feels smooth and dewy instead of stripped. I’ll buy this again and again!
Gina L.
It’s a very gentle exfoliator. I gently rub on my face in a circular motion and leave it in for 10-20 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water. It leaves my skin feeling baby soft. I only use it once a week or as needed
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
This product is amazing! It smells great, is crazy affordable, and delivers exfoliation and moisture at the same time. It is a bit messy to apply, so do keep that in mind. This one has earned its status as a cult favorite.
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Not bad at all for an exfoliating face mask! Wouldn’t consider it the best thing I’ve ever tried but for the price I don’t have any complaints! I like that it is exfoliating with the sugar and helps keep skin feeling fresh
Michelle T.
This is one of my favorite exfoliators. It has natural ingredients, such as black sugar, and it also works very well. It removes a lot of my blackheads and dead skin cells, while also not damaging my skin. I “think” it’s edible as it was very sweet when I accidentally got some into my mouth. I love the texture of it as it does enough to exfoliate my skin well without being too harsh. My skin feels so soft after using this and I follow up with a moisturizer.
Taylor P.
I got this mask in an Ipsy bag and it is something I have thought about buying again. I love this when I feel like I need a good exfoliation. I have sensitive skin so i don’t like scrubs that are very abrasive and this is not. It exfoliates without irritating.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?