BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Stephanie G.
Leaves my face so smooth after use. If you have sensitive skin just add some water to what you are applying. Recieved it as a gift and it smells good. I think the price is great too. A little goes a long way honestly for me. Great Korean brand that I love.
Sophia G.
It weirdly smelled like a sickly lemon lime, which totally turned me off this product. For me it was a very unremarkable plain sugar scrub, the likes of which you could achieve with table sugar and a splash of any non-comedogenic oil, which you’re likely to have as a beauty junkie. Not worth the money for me. I much prefer microexfoliants and chemical exfoliants to this.
Lindsey B.
I am so sad to have gone through my entire jar! I love this stuff as I parade around the house with an orange face scaring friends and family. I rub it in when I apply (exfoliate my skin!), let it chill for a bit, and then wash it off. My face feels SO smooth and soft after. Luckily Ulta started carrying it so I can easily grab one when this one runs out.
Kara P.
Ooltewah , TN
This mask will leave your skin silky soft! No exaggeration! It's that good. Rub it on your face after you've washed it. Leave it on for about 5 mins and wash off. It smells good too! I've recommended this to all my friends and they have all loved it.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Love this brand and this particular mask! You put it in and rub it around for a while, then leave it for about 10 minutes. It literally melts into your skin and when you wash off your face will be super smooth! Smells amazing too!
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
Got a small sample of this in my ipsy bag. This mask is soothing and exfoliating. I left this mask on for 10 min and washed it off. My skin felt moisturized but renewed because of the sugar. The mask is sticky and you have to scoop it out with your finger.  All in all I like this mask so far!-doesn't both my sensitive skin nor my acne.
Stacey S.
I love this mask ! It's takes away dead skins and any other toxins on your face leaving it feeling clean and smooth. The best part is that if you have sensitive skin you can add a little bit of water onto the small amount to help smooth out the sugar.
kylie k.
I got this for about $3 from a website that was having an event and I'm glad I bought it!! I love using this product when my skin feels icky! Using it makes me skin feel so smooth and soft! I always dampen my face first so that the sugars don't scrub too hard and I leave the mask on for quite a while and wash off with warm water. I actually really like the smell! Hahahha!!!
Laura K.
Cincinnati , OH
This product works wonders but the potent lemon smell reminds me of lemon floor cleaner. I am very sensitive to smells so I just couldn’t get past it.

The gentle exfoliating is perfect for all skin types and never leaves my face feeling raw but the sting lemon scent is really off putting for me.
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
This product is my go to scrub ! I don't use it weekly , I use it when I feel the need. It could be too damaging to my sensitive skin if I use it often . I use this mainly in the summer times when I am sweating more and my skin is oily. It does a very good job cleaning it but make sure to moisturize well or even use a hydrating mask after !
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?