BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Nirmali S.
Atlanta, GA
This product is absolutely AMAZING. I received this as a gift and from the moment I used it, I fell in LOVE with the product. A little goes a long day with this mask. It is very gentle, but feels like you are really exfoliating your face. My skin has never felt so soft after using this product. This product is especially great, because it does not strip away your face's natural oils. For the price of this product, you really are getting an amazing mask.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff smells SO good! If you like sweet scents, look no further. The sugar in it exfoliates your skin and gets rid of any dead or flaky skin cells that could be clogging your pores. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It's not too expensive either. I really enjoy this product. You should definitely give it a go :)
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Doesn't really do much for my skin. The sugar particles in the scrub aren't great exfoliants- they slide of my face before I can exfoliate anything. The product doesn't hydrate my skin in anyway although initially it does feel like it does. It kind of just sits on your skin rather than being absorbed into it. Not a big fan.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm in love with this face mask. It's super exfoliating and so hydrating, your skin is left unbelievably smooth after. Definitely one of my favorite masks and I'm so glad I finally got around to trying it. I would recommend buying it online at yesstyle.com or other Korean beauty sites, although shipping time can be lengthy.
Nida L.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my one and only favorite exfoliator of all time!!! It has a citrusy/lemony smell to it. I like to mix it with a little bit of toner & then massage it to my face. This scrub leaves my face baby-butt smooth. It's amazing! You can now get it at Ulta so I would recommend everyone to check it out! I LOVE Skin Food!
Katie S.
I've been using skin food black sugar mask for a little over 3 months now and I have to say I'm loving it. The mask makes a clear difference in the texture and the way my skin looks
The one down side is the mask can be a bit too abrasive for some skin types, but it's easily fixed by adding water!
Sara H.
I highly recommend this product to everyone! It is amazing and leave your face leaving refreshed. I love that the ingredients are natural. Also, for people with acne this product exfoliates your skin while it hydrates it. This product is a must try and I would definitely purchase it again.
Stephanie W.
Katy, TX
I love skin food and this mask wash!! It's basically a bunch of sugar granules and you basically just scrub it on your face like an exfoliator. It can be a bit rough so I use water with it to make the application smoothr. After using this, my face is smooth like a baby's butt! Also, the smell is so nice and clean.
Viridiana M.
I have been wanting to try this brand and this product for some time now. I recently received the product in a monthly beauty subscription and I LOVE IT!! It leaves your skin so soft and squeaky clean. I was pleasantly surprised how soft my skin was after just one use. Highly recommend this product it is available at Ulta stores for $10.
Kim B.
Ebro, FL
I've never really used scrubs but this one is a delight. It smells good, it's easy to use and not harsh on the skin. After massaging, it rinses off easily and my skin is silky smooth. I use this scrub 1-2 times a week. This brand is easily accessible for Kbeauty at Ulta, Amazon and loads of other stores.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?