BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this mask as it does a great job of exfoliating your skin, leaving it very smooth and soft (especially after the first use), without being to harsh. Additionally, if you have sensitive skin, you can adjust how exfoliating it is with how much water you add to it (wet hands first, wet hands and face, etc.). Highly recommend, and the jar lasts quite a while so a really good buy for the price!
Maryam
Typically, I use this as a "polish", if you will, before makeup application. If my skin isnt feeling so well, this is fantastic! The price is totally justifiable. I appreciate the plastic slip underneath the cap.
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
I've got to say, this is a pretty good exfoliant. I got this after stumbling on my other korean skincare products and this is one of the natural organic products that I've been loving. After using it my face was baby smooth. However, I only use this product once every 2 weeks or so. Or if my skin feels dull.
Camilla C.
I love how moisturizing this product is considering it's a wash off mask. It leaves your face feeling very soft and actually hydrated. the only reason I'm not going to repurchase is that the exfoliating sugar particles can be a little harsh unless you apply it to wet skin and let them dissolve a little first. Ive heard the honey and strawberry versions are gentler so I'll probably try them next.
thao n.
I purchased this after reading great reviews from several blogs. It feels pretty sticky when you spread it on your face. The granules of sugar are large enough for you to feel the exfoliation on your skin. It didn't really do anything positive for my skin and I noticed several small bumps on my chin after using it. A lot of product comes in the tub and this should last you a while.
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I was lucky enough to try a sample of this awesome mask by skinfood. I love the sugar scrub because it exfoliates without being too harsh on my skin. You leave it on for about 10-15 minutes but I always leave mine on longer. It really did leave my face soft and smooth. Perfect for days you want a clean canvas. The only down fall is the scent!! Smells like PineSol!! Other then that its amazing!
Jessica W.
Rome, GA
When I first opened up this jar, the smell threw me off. I'm used to sugar scrubs smelling like cake and the like. This smells delightfully of lemon rind and orange rind. The good thing about this scrub is that you can take it right out of the jar for a real abrasive scrub or you can let it dissolve a bit in your fingers for a lighter scrub. Leaves skin feeling so soft and exfoliated.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
Two words: Holy Grail. This is my favorite exfoliator out of anything I have ever used- both drugstore and high end. Even Dr. Brandt products don't leave my skin feeling this smooth and soft. It isn't harsh or over drying, washes off easily, can be used more than once a week, and it lasts forever! A little goes a long way. I've had my current tub for 6 or so months using it 2x a week, and I still have more than half left. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great weekly exfoliator to help balance their skin.
Christian O.
New York City
Amazing! on my essentials list for hair and beauty! It literally makes your face feel amazing and it smells amazing too!

However it is super stick and feels uncomfortable to put on your face, but you get used to of it. ALSO because it is all natural, you should check if you have any allergies to this first, and this is a mash wash off, so you should be gentle when you scrum
LeiLani V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this it a nice scrub/facial mask. You can control how harsh/deep of a scrub you want it. Add more water to be a fine scrub or little/less water to have more of a harsher scrub. I have used this over a year. It is great for all skin types. Every time someone uses this they want to take it from me. Cheap/good price and it can last a while. A little goes a long way.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.