BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Hannah L.
Washington, DC
This is one of my favorite masks ever! It's so affordable and effective! It smells SO good and my face is so clean, soft, and supple afterwards. You can use it as a full mask or a scrub. I use it once or twice every week and it never dries my skin out!
Morgan D.
Ada, OH
I like this product for exfoliating! It leaves my skin clean and super smooth! My only complaint is that it tastes horrible if you accidentally get it in your mouth!
Mari. B.
Love how this smells and makes my skin feel!!! Put this on and let it do it’s work for 15 mins. Wash it off and I guarantee your skin will be glowing and soo soft!
Jennifer L.
Columbus, GA
I like the concept of this being a wash off mask. I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I would use when I showed. I really liked it and I think I’ll purchase this mask in the future.
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
One of my favorite korean facial mask. This is very effective and affordable. It has a nice and cute packaging. I’m using this whenever I want to hydrate and exfoliate my face.
Annie T.
Davis, CA
I LOVE THIS!! I use it as an exfoliator and my skin is super soft afterwards!! I wish it came with a spatula though because it can get annoying digging your fingers into the package.
Cassade D.
Oklahoma City, OK
First and foremost, this mask smells amazing! Now, down to business. This mask is a fantastic exfoliant. I put it on after cleansing and before putting toner and the rest of my skin care regimen. I use it about twice a week to avoid having it be to harsh on my skin. If you are worried about it being too harsh, just add in some toner and it will do wonders for you! Skinfood's Black Sugar line is perfection, so if you like this, you should check out the other items!
Carmen H.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASK!!! If I could give it 6 stars i definitely would. I bought this on a trip to Korea because the country is known for being a world leader in skincare. I looked up a list of cult favorites to try out and this product along with the Skinfood rice mask were 2 amongst the many that I purchased. Make sure you use this with some water otherwise the huge sugar grains will feel very abrasive on your skin. I massaged it in for 10 minutes, and watched tv with it on for another 10. The grains exfoliated away my dead skin cells and the ingredients in the black sugar left my skin soft and glowing. It is a holy grail mask that I swear by.
Jeneia P.
I love this. My sister actually purchased it for herself so I asked if I could use it one day and the rest is history. It's mine now and it's almost gone so she's going to have to get me another 1. It feels good on the skin. Smells good. It's keeping my skin healthy looking. I do get it in my mouth a couple a times n it does not taste good. But then again I don't like the taste of black sugar.
Cianna S.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off left my skin feeling so soft. It softened my stubborn redness and moisturized, at the same time! Great product. Definitely a new fave.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?