BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Hope B.
The best product I have tried for my dry patches!!! It took off the flakes and made my skin smooth so foundation would apply flawless after it. I received this as a sample in ipsy and I absolutely love it! I recommend this for anyone with dry skin or dry patches. (As you can see my dog likes it too lol)
Morgan D.
Ada, OH
I like this product for exfoliating! It leaves my skin clean and super smooth! My only complaint is that it tastes horrible if you accidentally get it in your mouth!
Carmen A.
DeKalb
I like this product but I'm willing to try a different product. It's very nicely packaged. It was gentle in my skin not harsh at all. I think it might be a little pricey
Hannah L.
Washington, DC
This is one of my favorite masks ever! It's so affordable and effective! It smells SO good and my face is so clean, soft, and supple afterwards. You can use it as a full mask or a scrub. I use it once or twice every week and it never dries my skin out!
Trinhle A.
Seattle
It kinda good but I don’t think a lot people would like! I’m disappointing, because is not have good results! It pricey! No, not even close!! But it fine to me! I don’t think so! Thanks!
Mari. B.
Love how this smells and makes my skin feel!!! Put this on and let it do it’s work for 15 mins. Wash it off and I guarantee your skin will be glowing and soo soft!
Ebony M.
Springfield, MA
This will clean my face right up and get ride of impurities, while leaving a warm feeling. The make but be left on forn15 mins so just relax while you have it on
Jennifer L.
Columbus, GA
I like the concept of this being a wash off mask. I got a sample of this in my Ipsy bag and I would use when I showed. I really liked it and I think I’ll purchase this mask in the future.
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
One of my favorite korean facial mask. This is very effective and affordable. It has a nice and cute packaging. I’m using this whenever I want to hydrate and exfoliate my face.
Annie T.
Davis, CA
I LOVE THIS!! I use it as an exfoliator and my skin is super soft afterwards!! I wish it came with a spatula though because it can get annoying digging your fingers into the package.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?