BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
Sarah Y.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite masks! I adore the smell which is sweet but somehow not just like sugar. It works great as an exfoliator. I typically like a more rough exfoliator, but some parts of my skin are more sensitive than others. This product is great because I can use it on the parts of my face that need tougher exfoliating, and then dissolve it some with water to use on the more sensitive skin. The mask is pretty comfortable to wear, and isn't itchy or anything. It leaves my skin feeling super soft afterwards and I don't think it has caused me any breakouts. Overall I highly recommend it to anyone interested in it.
Morgan Q.
Mont Clare , PA
This mask is so wonderful. I got it in a pink Seoul mask subscription box and wow it exfoliates so nicely without being harsh. It also leave the skin feeling hydrated because of the oils in it.
Brittney F.
I heard a lot of good reviews on this product, so I decided to test this out for myself, and it definitely lives up to the hype. I have very sensitive skin, and this product did not make me break out or make my skin irritated at all. It left my skin feeling baby soft and made my face glow! Overall, I'm impressed, and I would definitely buy this again. Another great thing about this product is that you don't even need to use a lot. Just put a small dime size in your hand and add some water.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I love this product. It helps get rid of dead skin, hydrates and cleans pores well. It's easy to use, nonirritating and didn't cause breakouts. I like Skin Food products and will repurchase.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Such an amazing facial product! You can find this in the Korean aisle in Ulta and it’s THE best! Made all natural and easy to use with the black sugar used greatly for dead skin when exfoliated with.
Daniela C.
Marina Del Rey, CA
love love love this is my favorite mask I used it daily for a while and now weekly, great for exfoliation and the smell is great too! love the natural feeling of the product, definitely will be buying multiple next time :)
Winnie W.
I'm in love with this! It can double as a scrub or a mask, so if you're short on time you can just use it as a face wash instead of a mask. It leaves your face feeling extra soft and clear!
Brenna M.
Tucson
I use this to exfoliate my skin once or twice a week. I like that it's also a mask I can leave on for 20 minutes or so. It leaves my skin feeling very soft. Most of all I really enjoy the scent. It reminds me of iced tea.
Argie M.
FEELS AMAZING. A little too harsh but I love the way it smells and the way it feels. Leave a sticky after feel on my face but I like it I use it about once a week. I got it as a sample and I went out and bought the larger one right after. I love this brand!!
Naika H.
Coupeville, WA
Best choice I made so far. I love that it’s a wash off mask and I love how gentle it is on the skin. I also love mixing it in with my face cleanser and you get a lot of product for such a good price
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.