BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
Amazingly exfoliating without being harsh or abrasive. I use this twice a week so I don't over-exfoliate. I follow the directions exactly and I'm left with silky, baby soft skin.
Jen S.
Chicago
Good scrub that made my face feel really soft. It didn’t do much for blemishes but did help with dull skin. I don’t know how I’d feel about price:product ratio. I think it’s a little steep for what I got out of it.
Laura D.
Rutherfordton
I like this scrub okay. It is kind of hard to get out of the tub. It dissolves really quickly when wet so I didn't get a good scrub. I got it off Amazon for a fair price. I wouldn't repurchase this product
Ana L.
Bought this product as a recommendation from a friend and I am so glad I did. You get two in one with this product, an exfoliation and a mask. Leaves your face smooth and clean
Lisa W.
Love this mask and it doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I purchased from a K-beauty store in eBay pretty inexpensively. Packaging is convenient and inexpensive.
Gabriela L.
A diferencia de otras mascarillas exfoliantes, esta no deja la piel con sensación tirante ni es áspera al punto de lastimar. Después de usarla me queda la piel suave y con aspecto saludable.
Me encantó!
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
One of the first K-Beauty products I tried because of it's cult fallowing and mention on every site. It's a fantastic mask! Don't let the grit fool you, it's super moisturizing.
Autumn H.
Marietta, GA
I love this exfoliator! I love the scent and how baby smooth it leaves my face feeling!

I will definitely buy this again and will look into other products by this brand. I was very impressed with this scrub!
Brittany B.
Auburn
I use thos twice a week to exfoliate my skin. It does not irritate at all, is not too scratchy and has an extremely pleasant scent. After use my skin feels smooth and polished.
Richelle L.
The Plains
I like the exfoliating aspect of this mask. It feels great on my skin and I can feel a deep clean. It’s texture is a little hard to evenly distribute throughout your face tho. It definitely smells like sugar too
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?