BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Asmaa A.
its a very good product .it deeply exfoliate ure skin . good price not so expensive anybody can afford . i got this from amazon japan .iam a repeated user of this product .oh ya i love to buy again
n again .
Cheryl A.
LOVE this stuff!! You have to let it sit for a while, but I usually just leave it on my face the whole time I’m shaving and that’s about the right amount of time. Leaves your skin very smooth, and it smells yummy.
Cory L.
This is a cult Korean beauty favorite for good reason. I have repurchased this item twice now because I love it that much. After massaging the sugar into your skin with a bit of water, you leave it on your face for 15 minutes. The first time I tried this, I didn't realize I was supposed to leave it on my skin. Then I read the directions and did it another day...and wow. My skin felt soft, smooth, supple, and I couldn't stop petting my cheeks. I've had friends try it as well, and they all love it. I want to try the other Skinfood masks as well, but I will always have a backup of this one on hand.
Michelle G.
Williamsburg, VA
This stuff is the best. I have rosacea and this has never irritated my skin. They call it a mask but since you don't leave it on long, it is the perfect addition as an exfoliator into any skin care routine.
Kaylee D.
Willis, TX
My favorite part of this mask is the smell, it’s like a sweet light lemon scent. It is also really good for dry skin it polishes away all the dead skin off your face and makes your skin feel so smooth after.
su k.
auburn, WA
Love this product. I always use this while i'm in the shower. After i gently scrub my face i leave it on for a few minutes and wash off. This makes your skin feel so soft and clean afterwards, it's amazing.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I LOVE sugar scrubs and now that I've tried this black sugar MASK?! In love! It is perfect for the girls nights and weekly facial routines. It is easy to apply and remove and leaves your skin so smooth and clean!
Jennifer L.
This marks is amazing. The smell is. About suprising a first but after a while you get used to it. Feels mazinfnon the skin and doesn't dry my skin out: aikido definitely buy it!
Nikki G.
Santa Monica
Amazingly exfoliating without being harsh or abrasive. I use this twice a week so I don't over-exfoliate. I follow the directions exactly and I'm left with silky, baby soft skin.
Joyce S.
brooklyn
This mask was way too sticky for my liking. The scent was odd but I can see other people enjoying it. Very citrusy. It exfoliated but was too rough for my sensitive skin. I would not use this product again
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?