BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Brittney F.
I heard a lot of good reviews on this product, so I decided to test this out for myself, and it definitely lives up to the hype. I have very sensitive skin, and this product did not make me break out or make my skin irritated at all. It left my skin feeling baby soft and made my face glow! Overall, I'm impressed, and I would definitely buy this again. Another great thing about this product is that you don't even need to use a lot. Just put a small dime size in your hand and add some water.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I love this product. It helps get rid of dead skin, hydrates and cleans pores well. It's easy to use, nonirritating and didn't cause breakouts. I like Skin Food products and will repurchase.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Such an amazing facial product! You can find this in the Korean aisle in Ulta and it’s THE best! Made all natural and easy to use with the black sugar used greatly for dead skin when exfoliated with.
Winnie W.
I'm in love with this! It can double as a scrub or a mask, so if you're short on time you can just use it as a face wash instead of a mask. It leaves your face feeling extra soft and clear!
Brenna M.
Tucson
I use this to exfoliate my skin once or twice a week. I like that it's also a mask I can leave on for 20 minutes or so. It leaves my skin feeling very soft. Most of all I really enjoy the scent. It reminds me of iced tea.
Argie M.
FEELS AMAZING. A little too harsh but I love the way it smells and the way it feels. Leave a sticky after feel on my face but I like it I use it about once a week. I got it as a sample and I went out and bought the larger one right after. I love this brand!!
Naika H.
Coupeville, WA
Best choice I made so far. I love that it’s a wash off mask and I love how gentle it is on the skin. I also love mixing it in with my face cleanser and you get a lot of product for such a good price
Tori 🌻.
Arizona
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off is an amazing mask. It smells so yummy & it leaves the skin soft & polished. It gives you clean looking skin without feeling dry or even greasy.
Amanda F.
carbondale pa
This was one of my favorite samples I’ve ever received in my ipsy bag. When i shower, I use this scrub. It gives me such a fresh look, like I actually slept 12 hours! My eyes don’t look so dark and my skin is so soft.
nolan s.
Corona, CA
The product exfoliated all of the dead skin off my face perfectly! But my skin is a little sensitive so i don't recommend this if u have very sensitive skin! But the product itself is great!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?