BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Katie M.
Portland, OR
Nothing makes my skin feel as smooth and fresh as this does, it only takes a couple minutes. It is a bit rough, since it is sugar granules so if that’s not your thing don’t get this. It leaves your skin feeling moisturized and balanced as well. Believe the hype!
Jessica K.
canton
Literally my go to scrub, clears pores helps texture overall gently exfoliates and leaves your skin GLOWING and super hydrated. I use this at least 4 times a week and it’s still gentle on my combination skin
Sujin H.
This stuff... oh my goodness.... it will make your skin feel so soft and refreshed after you use it. Not to mention it smells wonderful! I think it's highly effective and would buy it again after I run out!
Kaitlyn A.
Tucson
This didn’t do anything absolutely amazing for my skin but it was a good exfoliator and did brighten a bit. The smell was nice and a little bit goes a long way which is a pro. This is a good value for the price and I recommend giving it a try
Malia V.
I use this twice a month, because when you use it, your skin feels as though you literally took layers off, but in a good way, like shedding layers of clothing on a hot day. I recommend using this at the most once a week, because it really does do it's job and too much exfoliating is not a good thing.

This is my second time purchasing this sugar mask. What I like about it is that SkinFood uses actual sugar in the scrub, so there's no plastic tiny beads in there to do the exfoliating. The environmentalist in me is relieved. I'm looking into their other products to purchase, which will happen when the item(s) I have that SkinFood would replace runs out.
Hayley K.
Lucasville, OH
I got a sample of this in a subscription box. I've always LOVED sugar scrubs! This one did as expected, just like any other sugar scrubs. Made my skin feel smoother. Definitely was a good add-in to my routine for the time I had the sample.
Vivian N.
The black sugar mask from Skinfood is one of my favorites! I received a sample and was able to test it for the first time, and I was not disappointed. It made my skin feel soft and smooth. I saw a noticeable difference in the brightness of my face. I would recommend this to a friend!
Hanna R.
This has to be my favorite skin foods product. It's very affordable and worth the money. It is a great exfoliater. As it exfoliates it cleanses and moisturizes too! I would highly recommend this product!
Kathy Z.
San Jose, CA
I've been really into k-beauty lately, and this was on the top of my list to purchase! I've been using this every other week (I alternate some other clay mask in as well), and I found that this mask does exactly what it says. First of all, it's made of actual food you would consume, such as black sugar, so the product actually smells quite nice. Also, the product comes with an expiration date which I think is helpful. And now, for how the product actually works, I kinda scoop it with my hands on to my just cleansed face and work it in. It doesn't latter up or anything, but you can definitely feel it exfoliate. Because of that, this is why I space it out in my skincare regimen. After massaging the mask in, I let it sit for like 10-15 min., and then rinse it off with warm water. I believe these were the recommended steps from the sales who sold me the product. After cleansing, I do feel my skin is less bumpy and a lot softer!
Kaiya M.
It is one of the more messiest mask to do. Try to be careful if it is on your hands that it doesn't get anywhere else. It does work well only thing is that you have to remembered be careful because it can get everywhere. It's a fun thing to do on a girls night for say, or even just a regular night with your roommate or a friend.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?