BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Sophia B.
High Point, NC
I love this as an exfoliater! It gets rid of all my dry skin patches and keeps my pores from getting clogged. I always use a thick moisturizer after using this and my skin always feels really smooth in the morning.
Christine D.
I exfoliate with this black sugar mask a least twice a week, and this is one of my tried and true, always have on hand exfoliater. This skin food mask is a great price point, and the tub has gone a long way for me.
Catherine K.
Columbia, SC
Makes skin feel so smooth and soft! I use it after cleansing at night about twice a week. My skin is congested and feels so much better after use. Really inexpensive as well! Would recommend for combo or oily skin.
Jenna B.
Groveland, FL
LOVE this facemask. Smells great, feels great, and is a great price. My face feels so nice and hydrated after I use it. I’ve bought maybe 4 containers and will continue to buy it until the day they stop making it.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Yayita C.
Riverside, CA
I simply love k-beauty in general..that said, this face mask is great..I received a tiny sample with my purchased of Skinfood products...I loved it so much I had to get a full size! The price tag is unbeatable!
Clinically B.
This scrub is gently exfoliating and smells amazing! Feels like a relaxing and refreshing treat at the end of a long day. Unfortunately does not do a great job of cleaning my face so I have to use face wash after
Nataliya V.
Riverview, FL
I LOVE THIS SCRUB. It effectively exfoliates my face with out stripping it of its natural oils thanks to the ones that are in the product. I usually buy mine at my local ulta. Only down side is it can be too harsh if you have sensitive skin but adding a little water to fixes it immediately.
Breanna H.
I wanted this to be a great exfoliating treatment for my face. It felt like the particles were too big and rough when I was scrubbing it off. It did leave my skin feeling soft but I still had my rough patches
McKenna K.
Montoursville, PA
Another great skincare product really improved the texture of my skin as well, which is a main concern of mine. This is a great brand overall and I would recommend. Cute packaging. Would recommend to a friend
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?