BY SKINFOOD

• Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
Kaylee C.
braselton
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask is really good at exfoliating and it smells amazing! It definitely went above my expectations; I use this anywhere between 1-3 times a week as my exfoliator. The only thing I can think the could improve on is maybe the harshness if the scrub because the granulas so seem a little big.
Jaz G.
Very good exfoliant that smells delicious. After applying it on damp skin and waiting 15 minutes to rinse it off. I dab my face with a towel to dry, and my dead rough skin became soft, smooth, and less zombie-like. A+ highly recommend because it isn’t irritating and it feels incredible.
Sarina M.
Jasper, AL
This product seems like it would be harsh on your skin at first, but it does the opposite. It smooths your skin and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. It definitely doesn’t cause any breakouts or any harm to your skin. If your skin is sensitive, however, I would use this sparsely.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
FINALLY someone made an affordable sugar mask! You see, sugar is great for the skin - it balances out oil levels and the scrub mechanism removes any dead skin. It's also... inexpensive (have you been to a grocery store lately? That stuff is cheap!) I'm always low key offended by sugar masks that are $60+ for a couple ounces...of sugar. While this is still not as cheap as the cost, for the first time I'm reviewing a sugar mask, it's also not an offensive price tag. Maybe you can go make your own sugar mask, but if you don't feel up for the task of combining sugar, oil, and thickened, Skinfood gives you a good, low cost option.
Amy T.
This mask is great for in the shower when you leave it on for a couple additional minutes before scrubbing. I find that softening the sugar crystals is less harsh on my skin. The scrub also smells and feels amazing! I look skinfood, especially since you can buy them from Ulta now.
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
First sugar scrub I have used and it’s surprisingly good. I recommend to use this make at night if your skin is sensitive and gets red. Great for use after wearing makeup all day, makes your skin feel cleaner after use.
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a great exfoliating mask. It smells really good. I’ve purchased this a few times already. It meets and exceeds my expectations. It does wonders for my skin. After I use it, my pores look so much cleaner and my face feels so much softer. I would recommend this for anyone.
Trinity W.
fitchburg
This mask removed my dead skin, and hydrated the rest of my face while keeping my acne from flaring. In all honesty, I used it about twice a week and by the end of the month I was amazed by the results. I would definitely recommend this to those who have dry or combination skin.
devin s.
Reading, MA
I’m OBSESSED with this brand! All of their products leave my face feeling soft and smooth. This is an amazing exfoliant, my skin has definitely improved since I started using this, and it’s super adorable! I would recommend this product to people who have oily skin like mine.
Crystal C.
Crete
I loved this! It smelled good and my face felt amazing afterwards. It is a little bit messy to deal with but definitely worth it in the end. To prevent the mess I use it in the shower! I received the sample size in my Ipsy bag but I would definitely purchase full size! ;)
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.