BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Supriya S.
Round Rock, TX
Omg this mask is so luxurious and healthy ! The lovely glow which it gives to my skin is mind blowing and I love how it is made of very simple yet natural ingredients !
This just lights a bulb on my face every time I use it ❤️
Alexis K.
Azusa, CA
I was almost disgusted at the look of this product, it defiantly left my skin feeling so soft and plump, I would not purchase personally because there are other great products out on the market but it was very interesting to try
Tial H.
Fort Worth
Amazing scrub. It’s great for my dry skin. I use it once a week to remove dirt and dead skin cells. It doesn’t leave my skin dry like other scrubs nor does it strip away my natural oils. I feel moisturized after applying this.
Melanie G.
I really wanted to like this mask, but the exfoliating beads in it are really too harsh for my skin. I’ll likely end up using it on my body, be wise it smells nice and does slough away dead skin, but it’s too much for the face.
Jennie C.
Cupertino , CA
Leaves my skin feeling really soft and it's pretty inexpensive. I didn't really care for the smell. I was hoping it would smell sweet or sugary but it smells a little herbal.
Hollie N.
Battle Ground
Skinfood's Black Sugar mask smells delicious. I expected it to be gritty since it is a sugar scrub/mask, but I thought the sugar would dissolve quickly. The granules are too large, so they felt extremely coarse and rough on my skin.
Rebecca M.
Oxford
I have dry/combo dull skin and wanted to find an exfoliating mask. I think this one fits the bill so far. It's a little on the pricey side but you can use it multiple times. My skin fills so soft and smooth after I use it!
Blia X.
Columbia Heights
I love this product! I have dry and sometimes flakey skin in the winter, I love how this exfoliate my skin so well and it smells good. It makes my skin so soft. Use only 2-3 times a week. I've used this for 3 years now.
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
Exfoliates well. Easy to use and smells great! I love the packaging. Combination of the grit from the sugar and the acid work to smooth the skin. Price is right and a great product to try if you are interested in kbeauty.
Vicky Z.
Houston
I've used this 2x already, and I love it! It works as a sugar scrub that removes dead skin, but it also works as a mask that nourishes skin. My only complaint is that it would benefit from a scooper to scoop out product.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?