BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Lauren L.
Ithaca, NY
Feels good and smells good, but I can't say if it's actually done anything for my skin? It was a gift, so I'm not sure about the value in regards to the price. It is a good physical exfoliant for the most part, but the granules are a little large and can feel a little harsh.
Patricia G.
This is gentle enough for my sensitive skin! I like how it feels when I put it on. I have both the black sugar and strawberry ones! The price is perfect, especially if you're not sure you'll like it. I can't wait to try more from this brand
Jacquelyn J.
Mountain View
This is one of my favorite exfoliating masks ever. It smells like heaven and it works just as well too. My skin always feels so soft and plump after using this. The grains are pretty large though but I just mix in a bit more water.
Lo D.
Indianapolis , IN
This product has a super yummy texture- seems like a weird way to describe it, but it's true. It's a great way to brighten and exfoliate your face and washes off easily, which is great. Sticky, stubborn masks are what annoy me most.
Catherine C.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I'm a fan of SkinFood, and this product is no exception! The black sugar mask is a great exfoliator, and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after! It's not too harsh, and I only use it once or twice a week, but it's enough!
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
This has become my #1 favorite face exfoliater. It smells AMAZING like a strawberry fruit roll up and it really exfoliates my face. It helped clear my skin and make it super smooth. This is my holy grail 🙌🏽 you will not be disappointed
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster thus product is very good to use at anytime. You can buy this product at anytime and anywhere at the store. It is  very affordable I have been using this product a very long time
Trish M.
I purchased this mask at Ulta. I actually used it as a scrub, rather than a mask. I did use it as a mask but didn’t find it did much for my skin. It was gentle on my skin, and it smelled great. It was a bit expensive for the amount that you get and as far as ingredients this is no different than most sugar masks are.
Brittaney W.
Denver
I use this about once or twice a week as an exfoliating wash. In my opinion it’s not like an actual face mask. It’s more of just an exfoliant. It smells almost lemony and makes my skin feel so smooth after using it. I see a nice difference in the look of my pores as well.
Mariko M.
This actually felt a bit rough on my skin that I felt a little irritation while I had the product on. It felt nice and smooth after I washed it off tho. Just not sure if I want to use it or not because of how it feels on my skin.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?