BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Emily W.
I love this product! It is excellent for a natural exfoliant of the skin. It smells (and tastes lol) so good. I brought this product on Amazon and it was a very good value! It works well as both a mask and an exfoliator. I would definitely recommend!!
Jacqueline s.
Moline
This face scrub introduced me to Korean skin care & it was honestly the best purchase I’ve made at Ulta so far! It leaves my face bright, tightened and baby soft after just one use. I would totally recommend and price is just right.
taelor b.
Livonia
I love this product! I use this weekly and it really exfoliates my face, leaving my skin glowing and so so soft. The consistency of it is on the thicker side so it’s a little tougher to spread around but it’s so worth it!! Will be purchasing again :)
Daniela L.
New Haven
It brightens my skin up like no other product! The mask smells nice, feels nice, and is easy to use because it isn't too harsh on the skin unlike other exfoliants. I can understand its cult status and I would definitely want to buy this again. I highly recommend this product for Asian skin.
Tara D.
Fabulous mask/exfoliant! Leaves your skin baby smooth. The only downside is size/texture of the sugar crystals; which in turn irritate my skin slightly. With that being said, it's nothing you can't fix with a little extra water & an intense lather.
Faith A.
Wanted to love this mask more but the granules are a little too rough for my liking, which is uncommon for a sugar mask. It did help flake away rough skin but my skin was slightly red after. I also wasn't crazy about the smell. Just average overall.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
I bought this mask originally on Amazon but recently I found Ulta also carried the Skinfood. This mask is so nice and leaves my feeling as smooth as a baby. The honey mask scent is a sort of lemon and brown sugar. I would recommend this product to those I know. Thank you.
Joohyun H.
This works wonders for flaky skin. I love using this especially in between seasons, when skin gets flaky. After gently rubbing, I leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse it. This leaves my skin feeling baby smooth. Will repurchase after I finish my third tub!
Nathalie R.
Bryant , AR
A very heavy exfoliator. I use this when my skin is just screaming for help and it smooths it out. I dont use this weekly. Maybe once or twice a month and I like it. Very affordable and it smells nice. I love skinfood and would love to try more products.
Lacy P.
Perryville
This mask visibly took off a lot of the dead skin on my face. It made my face feel so soft and smooth, but it was a little hard to wash off. The product also doesn’t have the most pleasant smell but it’s easy to get past. I recommend this product!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?