BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS
I love how this sugar mask exfoliates my face! It's such a great price for what the product does. It may be a little harsh on sensitive skin but that doesn't mean you can't use it. Just add a little bit of water to dissolve the sugars! This is an amazing product.
Ashley C.
Oxford, MS
This product does an amazing job of exfoliating my skin and smells incredible. I will say though that it should be used very infrequently because it can be a little rough and can also burn any sensitive skin. However, I feel like this is true of most exfoliants
Taylor H.
I received this as a sample in Ipsy glam bag.
Even though it wasn’t an intense face scrub like I would primarily use, I can definitely say it left my face soft and smooth although it’s very gentle.
I might actually buy this and use it over again.
I recommend!
Elizabeth W.
Maumee, OH
I did enjoy this product! I wish it would have been easier to uses I had troubles applying it from the packaging. But I really think it works. My skin felt awesome and I noticed the improvements it made to my skin. I would recommend this product to my friends.
Ashley M.
Clifton Heights
This stuff is a holy grail god sent product. It smells absolutely delicious and makes all my dry patches disappear! I use it as an exfoliant and a lip scrub and it tastes good as well!!! I love the packaging as well! I would highly recommend to my patchy dry skin girls!
Camilla L.
Las Vegas, NV
I am absolutely in love with this product. I have only recently started using this product, but I love the way my skin feels after I use this black sugar mask! It's very affordable, not pricey at all. I would definitely buy this product again when I run out!
Helena J.
El Paso
I love face masks and I would always try to buy as many as possible. I got one of these in an Ipsy bag and I want to eventually buy some more. It made my skin feel great, a perfect exfoliant, and it felt extremely nutritional. My face was glowing afterwards!
Laura R.
Fallbrook, CA
I bought this on amazon it was super cheap around 10$ I am almost out but definitely buying another I love it so much!! I have large pores and this helped so much with giving my face a deep clean and does a great job at removing dead skin leaving you face feeling new and refreshed
This mask smells really good, the texture is almost like sugar and a sticky candy like oil. Got this mask from beauteque B.B. bag, it was a full size product. It is really good for exfoliating and will leave skin so smooth you will touch your face all day.
Becky M.
I absolutely love this mask. It smells and feels so great while you're applying it. Good price for how much you get! Even though it's exfoliating, it's very gentle. And the packaging is so cute. I would absolutely recommend this to others (I already have!).
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.