BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Jamie C.
This mask is so fun to use and smell amazing. Even though the package is small it will last a while since you don't use that much each time you do a mask. The sugar crystals exfoliate your face and afterwards my face felt really soft. This is a cult favorite for a reason!
Angelique M.
Tampa, FL
I love this product, especially when I feel like my face needs a deep clean. I keep it in my shower and put it on when I first jump in the shower and wash it off at the end. Really gets my face clean and soft without stripping away any moisture. This is a worthy purchase.
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
One of the best Korean products I am currently using. Feels good and refreshes my skin afterwards especially when I am stressed and tired. Also makes my skin look and feel smoother. Does not smell too good but it's negligible because it's a good product and worth buying!
Quinn F.
BEST!!!!! EXFOLIATE!!! I like this as a mask and think it does a good job, but I mainly use this to exfoliate my skin. It gets all the dead skin off my face and makes my skin so smooth with out being to harsh. I will keep buying this over and over as my go to exfoliate.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
I received this via Ipsy. I decided to use it as a supplement in my skin care about once a week. I very much enjoyed it. I would scrub it on, then let it sit for a few minutes as a mask. My skin felt fantastic every time I used it.
I have it on my list of future purchases!
Stefanie B.
Sacramento
This is so amazing! Feels like heaven in a bottle! It is so easy to apply at night or whenever! Washing it off feels so toad and literally you can feel the nasty gunk on your face come off ! My skin is way smoother and more glowy after washing and patting my face dry!
Vanessa A.
Gilbert, AZ
This mask and exfoliator is in a word amazing. It leaves your skin so baby sooth and soft that it is one of my ride or die products that use religiously and buy again and again. It is priced well and the quality that you get for the amount in the jar is well worth it.
Amanda O.
Ironton, MN
Smells really sweet almost like powder lemonade, it's sticky on application and feels almost like honey and sugar mixed together but it does an amazing job of exfoliating the skin and making it feel super soft. It works really well and for me personally I can get past the sticky feeling but the smell is very potent.
Erin H.
Chicago
I love the way this smells and you can definitely see noticeable improvement after using. It feels gentle/natural which I appreciate considering my skin can be really sensitive and breakout-prone. It also goes a long way so you don't feel you have to conserve.
Dana S.
Paso Robles, CA
I’m on the fence with this product. I don’t find myself reaching for it but I don’t hate it. It does what it’s supposed to but it’s very thick and quite difficult to use and get a proper exfoliation. Maybe for sensitive skin but it’s neither here nor there for me.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?