BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Sydney B.
This is a great, basic exfoliator for your face. The scent was very nice and the grains were gently on my sensitive skin. I always try to physically exfoliate at least twice a week, and this product is perfect for such exfoliation. Not much else is accomplished by it however.
Destiney R.
Atlanta
Boy do I love a good sugar scrub mask! And I haven't been let down by too many brands and I'm glad to say they didn't let me down either. My skin felt so smooth and I wanted to touch it all day (though I didn't). The packaging is super cute and it's a pretty reasonable price.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
It smells so good and it's actually sugar. It even tastes good. I don't think it's edible but I accidentally got some in my mouth once. It makes my skin soft and even hydrated. I have combination skin. This is perfect for it. It also exfoliates if you scrub it on your face.
Diana V.
Shelbyville
My skin feels soft and I love the way it smells! I use it in my 10 step korean skincare routine. I use it about 3 times a week since it's an exfoliator but I love it. It's a little harsh but it melts once you rub it in. Packaging is cute and I would buy it again!
Brianna J.
This product is a great exfoilator after washing your face. It's not something I would recommend for people with sensitive skin, because after using it left my skin red from irritation, even though I do not have sensitive skin. It makes your face feel so clean and soft tho.
Violeta S.
Texas
Love this. It smells so good and makes me want to eat it. I bought it on Amazon and it was pretty good price for the amount of product. Cleans and scrubs left over makeup well. Only thing is to make sure your face is wet as the product is dry and may be scratchy if you dont. This is part of my current skincare routine
Kate Y.
Olney, MD
I love this product and use it once a week. I love that it exfoliates my face without being rough on my skin. After washing it off, my skin feels so baby fresh!! It's really effective in clearing up my skin (I don't have acne, but I do get small blackheads and whiteheads).
Lindsay H.
Leander
This is why I turn to when I really need a deep exfoliation. It can be harsh if you aren't careful to scrub softly. It highdrates as it scrubs so my skin feels really nice after, soft and not dry. My one complaint is really nitpicky, so I didn't take any stars off, I just really dislike the packaging. I wish it was cuter.
Rachel M.
Washington, DC
I love this mask! It feels nice when massaging onto my face and leave my face smooth and feeling fresh! It is very effective in helping eliminate any blackheads, especially when used on a regular basis. It's a great value for the price and I would recommend it to others!
Quinn F.
BEST!!!!! EXFOLIATE!!! I like this as a mask and think it does a good job, but I mainly use this to exfoliate my skin. It gets all the dead skin off my face and makes my skin so smooth with out being to harsh. I will keep buying this over and over as my go to exfoliate.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?