BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
First sugar scrub I have used and it’s surprisingly good. I recommend to use this make at night if your skin is sensitive and gets red. Great for use after wearing makeup all day, makes your skin feel cleaner after use.
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield
This is a great exfoliating mask. It smells really good. I’ve purchased this a few times already. It meets and exceeds my expectations. It does wonders for my skin. After I use it, my pores look so much cleaner and my face feels so much softer. I would recommend this for anyone.
Trinity W.
fitchburg
This mask removed my dead skin, and hydrated the rest of my face while keeping my acne from flaring. In all honesty, I used it about twice a week and by the end of the month I was amazed by the results. I would definitely recommend this to those who have dry or combination skin.
Crystal C.
Crete
I loved this! It smelled good and my face felt amazing afterwards. It is a little bit messy to deal with but definitely worth it in the end. To prevent the mess I use it in the shower! I received the sample size in my Ipsy bag but I would definitely purchase full size! ;)
Amanda W.
Chambersburg, PA
I received the full size version of this mask in a monthly subscription box. First thoughts are it smells really sweet (in a good way)! It’s a really great exfoliant. I can see where some people may think it’s harsh - it can feel really rough on your skin but personally I like it that way. It clears any dry patches and flaking I have and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. Although I got this along with other products in my subscription, it’s price in stores like Ulta is super affordable. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Love this. It can be used as a face wash, scrub, or mask. Smells heavenly, isn't too rough on your skin but definitely works to gently exfoliate and clear the skin of any flakes or surface roughness. For an exfoliator, it's actually quite hydrating and moisturizing.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I wasn’t necessarily thrilled with this mask but it did a decent job of both exfoliating my skin and making the surface nice and smooth without being rough or over drying my sensitive skin. Definitely not bad especially considering it is pretty affordable as well!
Michelle G.
inman
I feel that this face mask is able to fully exfoliate my skin. After using it my skin is always so soft and it appears to even out my skin tone and get rid of the unevenness that my skin can sometimes have. If you have acne, this can help smooth the skin out.
Amanda O.
This stuff is the bomb!! It has really helped my skin get through the winter drying weather. I just turned 38 and I have noticed that my skin is not as naturally supple and moist as it used to be. I seem to need more help keeping the moisture in my skin. I also have to be on top of my exfoliating game. This is a go to product for me. I like to use it at night in my skincare routine but it is also great to put on as a mask before applying lotion and makeup. If your skin looks good then your makeup will look even better!
Jennifer G.
I finished the sample in less than 2 weeks. This is a great product for the face leaving it squeaky clean (literally) It helped my skin breath again after all the makeup I wear for shoots and outings. I have gone ahead and bought two of the full size.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?