BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Ellie H.
My first tub was from a friend who had studied abroad in Korea. She gave it as a gift. I didn't like it at first, but I started using it in the shower and leaving it on for about 3 minutes while I did my routine. My skin is so soft now! I love it! After I used up my tub, I bought another one on Amazon!
Alexis S.
Washington, DC
I really enjoyed using this product. I received a small version of it as a sample and it encouraged me to go out and buy some. Best wash off mask there is on the market for my skin type, which is not too oily and not too dry. I was able to purchase it online, which is even better for connivence.
Kara A.
Just like the Egg Mask version, this sugar scrub is everything you need to exfoliate your skin. You might want to start out with a little first, then apply more if you need to. Be careful. This is (LITERALLY) made of sugar, so don't rub into your skin harshly. Small circular motions should do the trick.
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
This product is good for exfoliating and for slight moisture. It has simple packaging. I bought it at Ulta. It is an ok mask but definitely not my favorite. The granules are large and can be somewhat harsh. The residue tastes horrible not that i wanted to eat it but not tasting it is near to impossible.
Airela A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it!!! Love it!! I ordered this one from South Korea before it was available at Ulta which I love!! For me it helps with exfoliating my skin but at the same time it is not harsh on it. I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. Recommend this one!! Use it once or twice a week..
Katie C.
I received this as a gift from my sister in law and was not disappointed by how it performed. It has a nice lemon scent and there is a decent amount of product inside for the price you pay. I use this on my face with an exfoliating tool a couple times every other week to keep the dead skin off.
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
Just another 5 star review here. This sugar scrub is IT! The only non chemical exfoliate you need! It feels amazing in you face, knocks out and dry patches, texture irregularities. And makes your skin so smooth feeling. It has no wild smell the texture is easy to work with. I don't use this daily as you don't want to over exfoliate. But this stuff rocks!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
I am so in love with this sugar face mask right now. I can tell a difference in the way my skin looks almost immediately after using it. I like to use this mask before I put on my makeup because it creates a smoother application.
Allison P.
I absolutely love this product. Its a great exfoliate to get rid of the dirt and blackheads. Its made up of sugar crystals but it is not rough at all, it's very smooth and just the perfect texture. It smells nice and literally leaves your skin feeling so smooth after. Highly recommend for anyone!
Jane Y.
This mask is amazing! It's great for exfoliation, especially during the winter. Although the sugar granules can be too harsh if you're not careful, it's super effective at exfoliating and leaves my skin super soft and bouncy after I use it. I bought it on Amazon and have bought it multiple times!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.