BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Kelly C.
Love this for exfoliation. Smells so good and works very well. Great price for this product. Good mask to use once a week, as it’s effective and removes the dead skin. I have bought this again and again, as it’s a staple in my skincare routine!
Emily W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite face masks at the moment. I use it whenever I feel like I'm getting dry or textured skin. I steam my face to dampen it a little bit, then I rub the sugar mask gently into my face for about two minutes. After I leave it on for 15 min and wash it off, my skin feels so radiant and smooth!
Kara A.
Just like the Egg Mask version, this sugar scrub is everything you need to exfoliate your skin. You might want to start out with a little first, then apply more if you need to. Be careful. This is (LITERALLY) made of sugar, so don't rub into your skin harshly. Small circular motions should do the trick.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I loved this product! It smelled sweet and didn’t break me out too bad. It exfoliated perfectly and I highly recommend this to other fellow beauty lovers. This packaging it came in was easy to deal back up for long shelf life.
Ellie H.
My first tub was from a friend who had studied abroad in Korea. She gave it as a gift. I didn't like it at first, but I started using it in the shower and leaving it on for about 3 minutes while I did my routine. My skin is so soft now! I love it! After I used up my tub, I bought another one on Amazon!
Paige G.
Buffalo, NY
This exfoliating product is a great price and people who are starting to consider their K-beauty journey should consider buying this. The smell and texture is great and I use it weekly. However, when I tried to use it every other day, my skin became too dry. So you will need to find the right balance!
Alexis S.
Washington, DC
I really enjoyed using this product. I received a small version of it as a sample and it encouraged me to go out and buy some. Best wash off mask there is on the market for my skin type, which is not too oily and not too dry. I was able to purchase it online, which is even better for connivence.
Airela A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it!!! Love it!! I ordered this one from South Korea before it was available at Ulta which I love!! For me it helps with exfoliating my skin but at the same time it is not harsh on it. I have sensitive skin and this does not make me break out. Recommend this one!! Use it once or twice a week..
Rebecca L.
Dunnsville , VA
This product is good for exfoliating and for slight moisture. It has simple packaging. I bought it at Ulta. It is an ok mask but definitely not my favorite. The granules are large and can be somewhat harsh. The residue tastes horrible not that i wanted to eat it but not tasting it is near to impossible.
Jane Y.
This mask is amazing! It's great for exfoliation, especially during the winter. Although the sugar granules can be too harsh if you're not careful, it's super effective at exfoliating and leaves my skin super soft and bouncy after I use it. I bought it on Amazon and have bought it multiple times!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?