BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Kathy L.
Clovis
This is one of my favorite scrubbing masks! It smells great and works wonders. I usually apply it while deep conditioning my hair since you are supposed to leave it on for 10+ minutes. You have to be careful not to scrub too hard or it will leave your skin a little red. Otherwise as part of my skin care routine it helps me maintain soft clear skin.
Kailey S.
I love this mask. It's a great exfoliator that you can water down for a less abrasive scrub or put on right out of the container for a more intense clean. The smell is amazing, but the taste is not lol. My face always feels extra smooth after using this. Just be sure to moisturize afterwards because it is a bit drying.
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
I love using this every few days in the week. It leaves my skin feeling soft and the dead skin and flakiness of my dry skin is eliminated by the scrub. I don't like the smell too much tho. It has a lemony scent as opposed to having a sweet sugary scent like I had previously thought.
Alisa C.
Mapleton, UT
This sugar scrub didn't spread very well. It was thick and hard to rub in circles over my face. Usually sugar scrubs are thinner and easier to exfoliate with. The scrub smelled good and did a decent job at getting the dead skin off. I wouldn't buy it again, and I would choose a different exfoliant over this one.
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
Love love love. This product introduced me to the wonders of Korean skincare and was the first expansion to my 7-10 step skincare regimen. Use it after double cleansing to exfoliate 2-3 times a week. On a damp face, apply a dime sized amount and wait 15 minutes. Easy to wash off and skin feels so smooth after.
Jordan D.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
One of my favorite exfoliating masks and it only takes 5 minutes!! this mask really takes of that dull layer of skin without feeling like you're taking your face off. This is a special mask because it exfoliates but you feel moisturized after you use it. Super affordable as well. Recommend for all skin types!
Sarah V.
Omaha, NE
I have the same product in a new packaging. It's a sugar scrub that lathers really well after working it in for about 30 seconds. My skin feels so smooth. I've been using it three weeks now. I have seen an improvement with texture and blackheads. My pores are smaller and best of all, my makeup applies better
Jennifer R.
This product is very sticky and the exfoliators are very large. The smell is just ok. You have to be very careful using this on your face to avoid getting it in your hair, because it won't come out without washing. I love the skin food sheet masks but will not be repurchasing this product, unfortunately.
Sarah K.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! If you're looking for a simple face scrub, then this is it. It doesn't leave my skin overly dry.  I use this when my skin is looking dull or when I have little dry patches from using my acne meds. If doesn't irritate my acne either, but if you're looking for a serious exfoliator, this isn't it. BUt its still nice, it also smells great too.
Jennifer F.
Fort Morgan , CO
This stuff actually works! It exfoliate my face and it doesn't leave it dry at all which is amazing cause almost exfoliate do when it comes to my skin ... but most of all it's a get product and I highly recommend it!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?