BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Mikayla G.
Denison, TX
This stuff is amazing! I got it with my ipsy bag and I am very impressed. First off, the smell is great (which is good since it's right on your face) second off, the texture is amazing. Usually scrubs are harsh but this one turns gentle. It leaves your skin feeling amazing! You can get addicted to using this, however I suggest maybe twice a week, since it's results are lasting.
Cindy F.
Hawtorne
I absolutely love this! It leaves my face so smooth and supple, not only that but my skin felt so much softer and clearer after a few weeks of using it. I bought it at my local Skinfood store and they were having a sale. I bought the cucumber skin line along with the Egg mask and this sugar mask wash off. I haven't been disappointed yet and my skin thanks Skinfood so much!
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
After discovering the wonders of kbeauty, I had to try this product out! I'm usually skeptical with exfoliators because the beads make patches of my skin dry, but this takes the cake. It's gentle and potent. The little crystals evaporate as I rub the product around my face and I leave it on for 20 minutes for the added moisture. Leaves my skin soft and dead skin-free.
Cynthia E.
Houston
I really love the way this makes my skin feel. It can be harsh and it has larger “granules”. I only use it maybe once a week so a little goes a long way.
I apply a tiny bit of water to my face then add a small amount of the scrub and rub gently in circles for a little bit then I leave it on for about 10 minutes before washing it off. It always leave my skin super soft!
Jenna T.
This mask smells amazing!! At first I thought this was a leave on mask that you rinse off once dried, but it is actually just an exfoliant to use after you wash your face. Nonetheless, I love anything exfoliating, so this product was a definite hit for me! I just used it and my skin looks and feels smooth, hydrated, and very clean. I will definitely try out more products from this brand in the future!
Erica F.
Lexington, KY
I like to use this mask when I have really dry skin (typically on my cheeks and chin). I'll put it on after cleansing my skin and then let massage it in and let it sit for a min. I love it and will purchase again after I finish this bottle. I will say though that I thin it may clog pores on some people. my sister tried it and said that she felt it clogged her pores.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off is a decent product. I received mine in my October #ipsy subscription. It was grainer than I’d hope for, my sensitive skin couldn’t handle it. I did try it on my feet and it felt amazing!! So for my fave it’s a no go but for my feet a yes.
Caryn A.
Northport
A great revitalizing treat to use once or twice a week.  I use after my regular double cleansing routine - oil then framing cleanser.  Apply to wear skin and massage it in.  Leave on for 10-15 minutes then rinse. Follow with your other products - toner, essence is using and moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and have n0\o issues using this mask.
Tayler C.
Roanoke, TX
This is another one of my holy grails! It makes my skin so soft and it’s very affordable which is a plus! I saw it at my local Ulta and decided to give it a try. I didn’t know what to expect but HOLY MOLY. It’s been one of my go-to products for awhile now.
Nemesis G.
In love with this product! It is the first time that I have tried a mask that has 2 functions in one! I love how it smells and how leaves my skin. I simply apply it for 15 minutes as a mask and then I rub for 2 minutes to remove the dead skin cells off my face. My face feels so soft, nice, replenished and refreshed, after that, I apply my favorite moisturizer.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?