BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Syeda I.
This stuff is pretty great! It leaves my skin super soft (I have very oily, acne prone skin,) and it has even saved me from disasters!! For my acne, my blackheads do not create/leave texture anymore, and my large pores are less noticeable!! If there's one con, it would be the smell. It's not BAD, but it's odd; it's not overpowering though.
Kimberly R.
Bakersfield
let me start with a fact: this is THE BEST face scrub that I've ever used!
the scrub is so bomb and smells delicious! it is super effective and so gentle on the skin, it is my favorite!! it leaves your skin so feeling so good for days! I use twice a week sometimes 3 depending on how my skin has been feeling. I'm on my fourth jar and don't think I'll b buying a different scrub ever again! I REALLY recommend this product!
Sandra D.
I just recently received a sample of this and couldn't wait to try it. The sample I received smelled like lemon, which surprised me. But since I love the scent of lemon, I instantly fell in love with this mask. I don't think it smells like a cleaner, like some have said. More like freshly cut lemons, a lot of them. 😂 🍋🍋🍋 The mask spreads on easily and exfoliates beautifully. But be careful if you have sensitive skin. Use it very gently or, mix with a tiny bit of warm water to slightly melt the sugar before applying to your face. You don't want to completely melt the sugar crystals before applying it, so don't use really hot water. I let it sit on my skin for 15 minutes and then removed it with my ECOTOOLS MASK REMOVER SPONGES 3PK which makes the process so much quicker. Afterwards, my skin felt smooth and fresh. The lemon scent didn't remain. So if you're not a fan of lemons, you don't have to worry about being stuck with the smell after. My skin did feel just ever so slightly tight after, but I was applying a serum and moisturizer anyway, so no big deal. I highly recommend this mask if you want a good natural exfoliator
Gabby L.
LA
Truth be told I have just recently purchased this, and have only used it once after double cleansing and in the shower. Failed to throughly follow instructions which state to leave it on for 10 minutes, this is a little hard to manage while in the shower lol. Smell is light and lemony, sugar crystals are not too abrasive, Did not notice if it left an oily residue wish I had left it on as a mask/per instructions. Face did feel nice afterwards for the first use. To be continued.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
I being trying K beaty and this mask is amazing , i love the smell , because my skin is very sensitive and mix the mask with my hungarian water essence from belif ! And is amazing ! I always recommend to my friends, i bought it in ulta i think is worth it every peny !
Alyaa A.
I rarely review anything as 5 stars but must admit this is my MUST HAVE before applying make up! Especially if you’ve got a big event. This will leave my winter flakey skin super soft and smooth! Unlike anything I’ve ever tried. It really works and I don’t mind the lemony smell like some other users mentioned. ( it’s refreshing so I do like it)
Over all I would repurchase and I do recommend to friends!
Melissa D.
Canoga Park, CA
I use this scrub/mask to exfoliate a couple times a week. It’s a sugar scrub you leave on for 10-15 minutes. It smells nice, is gentle/nonabrasive, and does its job but isn’t life changing. The jar is quite small but it lasts- I’ve been using it a couple times a week for several weeks and am not quite halfway through the jar. I also love that this appears to be a vegan and cruelty-free product.
Jewels G.
This mask is so amazing. It was actually the first product that I purchased from this company. The price is great as well. It smells like heaven! Literally want to eat it up. A little bit goes a long way. You put it on your face then let it sit and then scrub it off. After that process, my skin felt so smooth and soft. I did follow it up with a moisturizer as I always do after a mask but boy oh boy I love this mask so much. I can’t wait to finish it up so I can purchase another one.
Savannah D.
Champaign
Seriously one of my favorite masks! I’m a skincare  fanatic so believe me when I say I’ve spent hundreds of dollars on high end masks that don’t come close to the results I see with this one. My skin looks so amazing and glowy after I use it. I normally use this on days when I don’t want any makeup on but want my skin to look healthy. Such an amazing product at an even better price point!
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
I really enjoy this mask. It gets off all the dead skin and dry patches and isn't harsh on my skin. I think it's effective and a good price for what you get. I don't think it's gentle or harsh I think it's right in the middle. I have recommended this product to friends and family.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.