BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Sammy G.
United States
When I was starting my skincare journey, this was one of the first products I grabbed! It does give me fresh, exfoliated skin after using this, but I will warn that it can be quite harsh for those with sensitive skin. I noticed after using this product my skin did feel a bit raw and sensitive because of the sugar molecules rubbing on my face. I prefer now a chemical exfoliator but for a physical kind, this one is great! SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I got this in my ipsy bag... wow, wow, wow. I never heard of this brand before but this mask is everything. I never had done a “mask that washes off/exfoliate” before and it changed my life. It leaves your skin so smooth and clear. I have now purchased at least 3 times from my ipsy bag. I love it so much. Also, if you buy this.. make sure to leave on your skin for about 2 mins.. it works wonderssss before washing it off. Great product for the price and the smell is actually really pleasant too.
Kat B.
Skinfood's Black Sugar Skin Scrub mask is the perfect gentle (yet effective) exfoliation product for anyone looking to brighten up their skin without subjecting it to harsh acids or peels. The application is easy and quick enough to work into any skincare routine — apply and leave on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water. Leaves your skin soft and smooth to the touch and ready for toners, serums and moisturizers. Not to mention, it smells amazing!
April B.
Santa Ana, CA
I received this face scrub in my Ipsy bag a few months ago. I started using it and now I am completely obsessed with this black sugar scrub. It was way beyond my expectations. I love how when your massaging it into your skin it turns to like butter. It’s a great facial scrub. I will definitely be buying this product. And recommend it to friends and family member. This is one of the best facial scrubs. I can’t get over it, it gives my face a nice glow afterwards.
Iris R.
Tallahassee , FL
I had high expectations for this product. Many people wrote reviews stating that this product was amazing, almost like a miracle worker. Because of my high expectations, I was slightly disappointed by the product. It was very rough on my skin (I have sensitive dry skin) and I didn't notice any difference in my skin after 3 months of using it. The packaging was nice though, and the smell wasn't bad. But I would not buy this product again as my go-to scrub.
MAGLE S.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Love the way this scrub smells unlike most others I've tried. It's not so gentle that I feel like it's not doing anything, but it's also not too rough to the point where it feels like I'm scrubbing my face off. The only thing I'd advise is to not wet your face too much before application because the sugar will melt really quickly when you rub it in. Other than that, I love this product and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth and exfoliated.
Anna S.
Provo, UT
I bought in in January, now is the end of June and I still have the half of the bottle. I use it once a week. The bottle is not so big, but as I said it's really long lasting and just amazing for it's price. First of all - charming smell of black sugar and caramel, second - do it's job for 5 plus stars! I love my face after this mask - it's shining, clean pores and exfoliated. Contains fresh plants and fruits. Definatelly recommend you to buy it!
Cristalle G.
I personally really like this product. I use it a few times a week. The sugar is very granular and I don't recommend using it too often. It makes my skin feel very soft after using it. If i have flaky skin on my nose, I use this mask and it gets rid of it. Skin does get very red while rubbing this mask on so I do not recommend it for sensitive skin.
Crystal R.
Hilo, HI
I got this sugar mask as a gift and I absolutely love it. I have an obsession with facial masks and this one is one my favorites. The black sugar is a great exfoliator and the product itself smells amazing. After using this product my skin feels very moisturized and smooth. This mask, although very moisturizing, doesn't leave any heavy oil residue.
Heidi H.
Ankeny, IA
I was not quite sure what to think of this when I first opened the jar, but I ended up loving to. I was worried with my sensitive dry skin, especially with the citrus scent, but it exceeded my expectations. The mask is gentle, you can add more water to smooth it out to be less gritty, and it hydrates wonderfully! This is considered a cult classic for Korean beauty and after using it I know why. It's definitely worth the fairly cheap price too!
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?