BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Amy H.
Absolutely fantastic exfoliant. It’s very granular and is best for using on enlarged pores and as an exfoliant to soften skin. Wow, does it ever! This is one of the first K-beauty items I tried and I’ve been using it ever since. If you have dry skin, I would caution you not to use it too often. The fragrance is fantastic (probably due to the molasses and sugar-Yum!) A little bit goes a very long way, even though grabbing a large scoop out of the jar is tempting, it’s not necessary. It left my skin moisturized and super soft. I have repurchased for over a year now and will continue to do so. Who doesn’t want unclogged pores and softer skin?
Maxine L.
La Vista, NE
I love how this mask feels and smells! It's not a very gentle scrub so I would not recommend this for everyday use. I apply this once or twice a week maximum. I let it sit on my face for 10-15 mins and my skin feels so soft (and not tight!) after I wash it off. It's price is unbeatable and a little goes a long way so this is something I highly recommend!
Kristen G.
Pinecrest
If you’re looking for a perfect exfoliator twice a week, this is definitely he product to go with. It has a slight lemony smell that remains after washing it off if you don’t follow it up with any essence or serums. The product is eco friendly and does not have any plastic, just sugar! Yay, earth!
Abby D.
Rochester, NY
I really like this product. The exfoliators are gentle enough that it feels good and doesn't damage your skin, but they are large enough that they really get rid of dead skin. Even after you take it off your skin feels lovely. It isn't drying at all and leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh.
Jaz G.
Very good exfoliant that smells delicious. After applying it on damp skin and waiting 15 minutes to rinse it off. I dab my face with a towel to dry, and my dead rough skin became soft, smooth, and less zombie-like. A+ highly recommend because it isn’t irritating and it feels incredible.
Sarina M.
Jasper, AL
This product seems like it would be harsh on your skin at first, but it does the opposite. It smooths your skin and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. It definitely doesn’t cause any breakouts or any harm to your skin. If your skin is sensitive, however, I would use this sparsely.
Jessica A.
This mask is my go to if I’m looking for good ingredients for my skin to nourish and exfoliate it. And I’ve tried a lot of masks. It’s quick and easy (I don’t usually leave it on that long). I rinse it off and my skin feels less congested with dead skin. Helps with clogged pores too.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
FINALLY someone made an affordable sugar mask! You see, sugar is great for the skin - it balances out oil levels and the scrub mechanism removes any dead skin. It's also... inexpensive (have you been to a grocery store lately? That stuff is cheap!) I'm always low key offended by sugar masks that are $60+ for a couple ounces...of sugar. While this is still not as cheap as the cost, for the first time I'm reviewing a sugar mask, it's also not an offensive price tag. Maybe you can go make your own sugar mask, but if you don't feel up for the task of combining sugar, oil, and thickened, Skinfood gives you a good, low cost option.
Amy T.
This mask is great for in the shower when you leave it on for a couple additional minutes before scrubbing. I find that softening the sugar crystals is less harsh on my skin. The scrub also smells and feels amazing! I look skinfood, especially since you can buy them from Ulta now.
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
First sugar scrub I have used and it’s surprisingly good. I recommend to use this make at night if your skin is sensitive and gets red. Great for use after wearing makeup all day, makes your skin feel cleaner after use.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?