BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
🎀Wildi P.
Bronx, NY
This exfoliater smells awesome! Smells like you could eat it, but don’t! It definitely feels like you are exfoliating your skin (because you are), but you can really feel the sugar doing its job. That’s why I am giving this five stars. The sugar granules are a little harsh on the skin, but there are easy ways to combat that. My face was definitely smoother right after using thi! 💕
Steffanie T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I've always been wanting to try this product, and I finally got myself to purchase it! I love how its super inexpensive and lasts for a good amount of time. I like to use it at night because it doubles up as a good exfoliator, and a good mask! After I exfoliate, I leave on the mask for however long I wish then wash it off. My face always feels super soft after!
Stephanie L.
I got this product as a birthday gift from a friend I have been using it almost every week as a way to put nutrients back into my skin. As for the actual texture, it feels just as a sugar scrub would feel so a little bit harsher on the touch, but it really did not bother me. I would usually leave it on for about five to ten minutes and just let it sit on my face. When I wash my face, I massage the product into my skin more and once completely off, my face feels very soft, smooth and fresh.
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
Okay first of all, skin food? Smells like real food! I almost wanted to taste it! Don’t worry, I refrained. I received a sample of this via a beauty subscription bag. I like how gentle the sugar was against my skin. And it dissolves somewhat while you’re gently massaging your face in circular motions. It is very moisturizing. You don’t have to moisturize your face after washing off. I still do because I have dry skin and am a Skin care addict haha. Give it a try! Oh and a little goes a long way!
Estefany N.
johnson city
I got this on Amazon after seeing some reviews on it and I love me some face masks! It smells great of sugar and honey. This packaging is simple and product lasts a long time. The sugar seems almost harsh but you can dilute with water and it will soak into the skin. My skin feels so soft afterwards like I really feel the clean. But I seem to be dying to grab my moisturizer after. Might be better off making an at home sugar mask for less money. I would still try more products of this brand.
Melissa S.
I love this mask. I mix it with a little bit of toner as recommended and it applies easily onto my skin. After I massage it off, my face feels exfoliated, leaving it soft to the touch 🤗. It also helps unclog some troublesome pores. My skin is moisturized, not oily, and matte looking. This mask is in rotation in my routine and I use it once or twice a week depending on how my skin is feeling. Definitely worth picking up 👍🏻
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
This black sugar wash off mask is one of my favorites. I bought this product after trying out Skinfood’s rice wash off mask because I was impressed with how smooth was skin always was afterwards. This product also smoothens my skin. I’m even more impressed with how well it exfoliates it. You’d definitely need to scrub it on a wet face because it’s a little rough, but gentle massages does wonders. The smell is amazing too. There’s a lot of product in the tub and a little goes a long way.
Valerie M.
This smells so good, I want to eat it! I love that it's organic and the granules of sugar are large and coarse so I get a very effective scrub that doesn't cause any damage to my skin. I use it every 3-4 days, since scrubbing every day will make me break out. Super secret - it's much, much better and more effective as a lip scrub!! I will still keep using it occasionally as a face scrub, but this scrub has everything I need to keep my lips silky smooth and plump.
Camryn L.
San Antonio, TX
At the moment, this is my favorite mask! I use it every Sunday when it's the end of the week. I do this because my skin is tired and full of oils and dirt, this product takes all that away. When I'm done using it my skin is glowing and you can actually tell a difference in my skin. It's not dull and dirty anymore. It's clean and ready to take on a new week. This product will last you a very long time as well. I HIGHLY recommend this product to all my face mask lovers.
Sammy G.
United States
When I was starting my skincare journey, this was one of the first products I grabbed! It does give me fresh, exfoliated skin after using this, but I will warn that it can be quite harsh for those with sensitive skin. I noticed after using this product my skin did feel a bit raw and sensitive because of the sugar molecules rubbing on my face. I prefer now a chemical exfoliator but for a physical kind, this one is great! SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?