BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Lorangy V.
Bayside
Loving this product is an understatement! Not only does it smell incredibly good, but it leaves your skin super soft, and given the price it is definitely worth it.
Willa H.
Markham, ON
I love the smell of this mask. You have the ability to exfoliate as there are sugar crystals in them for texture. Leaves you with smooth and moisturized skin. Received a sample pack after purchasing other Korean skin care products. Highly recommended and will purchase a full size.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
I recieved this product in my ipsy bag. This product smells a lot like gain laundry soap! This was pretty thick when first starting to use this product but as you start warming up the product and rubbing it on your skin it becomes very easy to work with. This product did not leave my skin dry and scratchy like i thought i would. The sugar, although exfoliating your skin, actually feels pretty soft and left my skin feeling even softer along with making my skin smooth and feeling pretty hydrated! My skin continued to feel like this for severals days after using this product! The granules were very easy to wash off. I used this product on my face and my arms; I was very pleasantly suprised.
Desiree F.
Augusta
This is a really great physical exfoliator. The sugar granules are pretty large so watch out if you have sensitive skin. After using this, my face is baby soft but a little red because it's a little tough on the skin. It smells really good and doesn't have any nasty ingredients. I will reach for my Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator With Microderm Exfoliating Crystals or my Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream more than this because the crystals in each are smaller.
Tiffanyy J.
China Grove, NC
I finally decided to try this Skin Food out and When i first started to apply this to my face my first thoughts were, this stinks! It looks and feels gross and i was slightly more upset because it didnt come with a spatula and so I basically just had to dig it out of the holder but I continued to keep it on and see what the outcome was. It had my face feeling pretty warm and relaxed. When i began to wash it off i didnt think my face felt any different than what my face masks could do. But it only took about an hour until my face felt absolutely amazingly soft and t seriously looked even better when ever i woke up! I now love this stuff and will be using it on a daily now! I highly recommend!
Becca K.
Spring Valley, MN
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS!!! I tried it while in Chicago at my aunts. She wanted to do face masks (because Korean women are all about their skin lol), she has the complete opposite skin type as me. Where as hers is oily and acne prone, mine is dry and the only thing we have in common is that our skin is very sensitive. MAN IM TELLING YOU THIS IS LIKE MAGIC OR SOMETHING!! I tried it out and it make my skin texture (I get these little bumps from dry skin build up) even out after a couple weeks. But after the first time I used it, it left my skin feeling so smooth and brightened, I also had this healthy glow but not oily looking. It also smells so amazing (it also tastes good and I only know that because I've used it on my lips). If you ever want to try K-Beauty I would highly recommend this!
Justine C.
Pensacola
I absolutely love Skin Food’s products! Their products are exactly what they’re named. Food for your skin. My face always feels so great after using their masks.
member-9112f
This product feels so nice on my skin. Make sure to wet your face before applying or it feels a little rough on the skin. This left my skin feeling really soft after. I would definitely recommend!
Subashiny G.
Islip
The best exfoliatior out there - exfoliating but hydrating. The strawberry beats this but only because I personally prefer the scent. And the price is great. Recommend!
Guinavere D.
Antelope
I absolutely love this, however, I don't use it anymore for my face since it was abrasive for my sensitive skin and since learning that it might not be the best thing for my preferences in skincare.

I actually use it to scrub my body in places where I have eczema. It give a fairly thorough scrub and keeps it moisturized with the moisturizing ingredients in the scrub so I can use this liberally and often. It has a pleasant scent and is easy to spread. I will normally wet my skin a little prior to showering and scrub my skin and let it sit - then remove it in the shower.

All in all a very good body scrub, but not amazing for a face scrub for my sensitive, dehydrated skin.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?