BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Kristi C.
Burlington NC
I love this product. I got it as a sample in my Ipsy bag and purchased a giant tub of it. It’s a great exfoliating mask but if you don’t like masks with “grit” in it then it’s not for you.
Lynn T.
ANKENY, IA
Gentle yet effective scrub. Great for those with sensitive skin, oily and or combo skin. I use this twice a week to keep my skin smooth. It smells great as well.
Amethyst M.
Lincoln Park
Smells like strawberry jam and is great for exfoliating dry patches of skin. I can’t say enough good things about this product. The jar is a great size and gives you lots of uses.
Lily 💋.
Seattle
I really enjoyed this product. The only reason it is a 4 start instead of a 5 is that I’m not super big in exfoliating. But it actually works wonderful as a lip scrub/mask as well. Definitely hydrating to the skin as well!
Kat D.
I LOVE this. I got it in an Ipsy bag and have managed to make it last for a couple months now. It’s course yet soft, not top course for my face or other sensitive areas. I will recommend this to anyone!
Anastasia⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Skin after scrub can be slightly reddened, it already depends on your pressure when scrubbing. I'm not hard at work.And I observe very smooth and even skin, ideally cleaned. In addition, a pleasant bonus to scrubbing I get moisturizing and nourishing the skin. This scrub refers to those products that perfectly clean, but do not leave after themselves dryness or tightness of the skin. Perfect combination, as for me. After applying a light moisturizing cream. In my opinion, the mask with black sugar is suitable for any skin type, except sensitive. And if you do not like hard enough scrubs, then I also advise you to pay attention to softer cleansers.
+:Economical consumption;Many scraping particles;Does not injure the skin;Exfoliates and polishes;Qualitatively cleans;Does not dry and does not pull together after application;Moisturizes the skin;Delicious aroma of lemon caramel.
There are no minuses for me.
Lorangy V.
Bayside
Loving this product is an understatement! Not only does it smell incredibly good, but it leaves your skin super soft, and given the price it is definitely worth it.
Willa H.
Markham, ON
I love the smell of this mask. You have the ability to exfoliate as there are sugar crystals in them for texture. Leaves you with smooth and moisturized skin. Received a sample pack after purchasing other Korean skin care products. Highly recommended and will purchase a full size.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
I recieved this product in my ipsy bag. This product smells a lot like gain laundry soap! This was pretty thick when first starting to use this product but as you start warming up the product and rubbing it on your skin it becomes very easy to work with. This product did not leave my skin dry and scratchy like i thought i would. The sugar, although exfoliating your skin, actually feels pretty soft and left my skin feeling even softer along with making my skin smooth and feeling pretty hydrated! My skin continued to feel like this for severals days after using this product! The granules were very easy to wash off. I used this product on my face and my arms; I was very pleasantly suprised.
Desiree F.
Augusta
This is a really great physical exfoliator. The sugar granules are pretty large so watch out if you have sensitive skin. After using this, my face is baby soft but a little red because it's a little tough on the skin. It smells really good and doesn't have any nasty ingredients. I will reach for my Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator With Microderm Exfoliating Crystals or my Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream more than this because the crystals in each are smaller.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?