BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Theresa L.
Gainesville, FL
I think this works best when you use it as a mask for ~15 minutes and then wash it off as a scrub. It doesn’t do too much unless you actually utilize it as a scrub. It helps rub off excess, dry/flaky skin.
Mackenzie D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This was pretty good to me it made my skin soft because the sugar exfoliated my skin. It can be used as a mask or an exfoliater. It was my first time using it, i got it in an ipsy bag. I’d recommend to others
Allison G.
Lowell, MI
This Skinfood Black Sugar mask is nice. It smells good and is pretty gentle. Especially considering it is exfoliating. The one thing I don't care for is that is has stained a few of my washcloths. I just don't use one when I use this mask.
Jolanda S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is really good ! It left my skin feeling smooth and glowing, it actually smells good too.This mask is good value. I recommend others to try this out it met my expectations using this mask.
Vanessa F.
River Falls, WI
This smells amazing, works really well, and is all natural! I love the idea of food for your skin, and it feels super smooth after I use it! I highly recommend this I love it so much one of my favorite scrubs.
Chelsea F.
Very impressed by this but I feel like I need to use it more to formulate an opinion. I was expecting it to be a bit like Lush’s Cup O Coffee mask but this is not as thick. Great exfoliating properties though and certainly smells good
Jasmine Y.
My mom bought me one of these from Korea and I keep it in the shower to use once a week to clean my face. It’s gentle enough, smells delicious and great, I’d buy it again!
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
JUST bought this mask and honestly it’s great. It had good reviews and I agree with all that is said. It exfoliates wonderfully and smells amazing. It leaves my skin soft and supple. I recommend it!
Regina G.
Trinidad, CO
This Black sugar scrub by Skinfood is everything ..starting with the smell it is amazing then after scrubbing and rinse ..it leave your skin feeling , smooth and fresh ... amazing this product *****
Jaclyn E.
Chicago
I love this ad a scrub and a mask. The smell is nice and it feels great when you use it. I got it on amazon. It’s not too harsh with the sugar. Would highly reccomend skindfood is a fantastic brand.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.