BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Moya S.
Chicago
In addition to my Clarisonic, I like to use face scrubs and found this one worked really well without irritating my skin and leaving it raw.

My face felt very smooth and bright after using. I would recommend.
Jenn H.
Massapequa, NY
Truthfully love this product for many reasons. It has a nice grit to it and really sloughs off all of the dead skin leaving your face feeling so fresh and moisturized. It is so affordable too. I just wish there was more product in the container
Kelly C.
This mask is amazing! You can adjust the sugar scrub by mixing it with water to make it as gentle as you need it for your face. The price is affordable for the amount of product you get is. There isn't anything I would change about this product.
Wal 🐘.
Brandon
Erica K.
Queens
I love using this black sugar mask wash off to gently exfoliate my skin. It effectively removes the layer of dead skin on the surface of my face, leaving my skin feeling smoother, and looking a lot brighter.
Marzouk monica B.
Berkeley , CA
I love this scrub not only does it do it’s job and removes all the dry skin it leave my skin hydrated and glowing absolutely on my weekly routine it’s worth every penny should be in everyone’s weekly routine
Dina K.
My face is so dang smooth after using this! My most favorite scrub and my face hasn't broke out which is really good. Unlike most scrubs I've used this doesn't dry me out after use, I sort have a youthful refresh feel.
Catrina G.
Memphis, TN
It is perfect for people with combination to oily skin and the smell is unbelievable. It brightens my skin and you can see results after the first use. I recommend using twice a week as a nighttime routine.
Mackenzie D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This was pretty good to me it made my skin soft because the sugar exfoliated my skin. It can be used as a mask or an exfoliater. It was my first time using it, i got it in an ipsy bag. I’d recommend to others
Theresa L.
Gainesville, FL
I think this works best when you use it as a mask for ~15 minutes and then wash it off as a scrub. It doesn’t do too much unless you actually utilize it as a scrub. It helps rub off excess, dry/flaky skin.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?