BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Eunice K.
I love this sugar scrub. I use this before I go into the sauna. I let it set on my face then scrub away later. My skin feels super soft after this and not dry because of the oil. My friends also love this! A little goes a long way :)
Lexy N.
Gentle despite the large crystals. I love that it essentially melts into your skin after the sugar helps slough off the dead skin. Doesn’t clean super deeps, but great for the top layer. My skin always feels baby soft after.
Chloe S.
Portland
This is my favorite physical exfoliant. I can use this product as gently or harshly as I need to, it’s just about how much pressure you use. The sugar also starts to slowly dissolve as you use it, which is when I let it sit as a mask for a while before rinsing.
Maria V.
San Diego
My #1 ride or die exfoliating mask. I’ve been using this for years even when experimenting with other masks. This product proved to be hydrating, gently exfoliating, a resurfaces my face. It’s a good weekly/bi-weekly treat. Plus, this is ridiculously affordable.
Briana M.
This mask is really good for if you want a chemical peel without any chemicals. It provides amazing exfoliation at a tiny price. I highly recommend this product. It tends to make my face red but it doesn’t irritate my skin. The redness goes away within an hour.
Daniela C.
Marina Del Rey, CA
love love love this is my favorite mask I used it daily for a while and now weekly, great for exfoliation and the smell is great too! love the natural feeling of the product, definitely will be buying multiple next time :)
Shelbey L.
Lafayette, Louisiana
Purchased at: ULTA
This product smells great and really exfoliates the skin! I keep it I the shower and use it on occasion. The packaging is nice and the product feels coarse but not too coarse. It leaves my skin feeling very soft after!SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Anna Y.
Love it! You only need a little bit and it does very far. As I use it I feel the dead skin coming off. It’s amazing. I don’t really have sensitive skin so it might be harsher on other skin, but it’s perfect for me.
Julia L.
Union, NJ
For a non-chemical exfoliator, this does the job. The packaging is really cute and has a natural feel. I use this about once a week and leaves my skin feeling soft. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a natural scrub.
Linh V.
Not a fan of this. I don’t know if I got it for the hype. Skin wise it didn’t do much for it. The mask was warm when applied to my face. Will not purchase again. I do know people that love this mask, but it wasn’t for me.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.