BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
nario, j.
Carson, CA
This product is amazing! It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, not to mention smelling nice!😉 It is not so expensive if you use it carefully! The sugar does not damage the skin or doesn’t hurt it! It is such a great product!
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
I received a sample of this skinfood product in my ipsy bag about two months ago. It’s been a good amount of time to be able to say it is such a good product and made my skin feel amazing! Will be checking out more from the brand soon.
Laura S.
York PA
Eh..fun little manual exfoliator. Lemony scent to it. Didn’t really work any magic on my skin after repeat uses. Gentle enough to use a few times a week. Overall good value but won’t be repurchasing as it’s not something I really need.
Jenn Y.
Staten Island, NY
Not sure if this was very effective. It tasted sweet so there’s real sugar in the product, but it was very rough on my skin. The sugar particle didn’t seem to dissolve as easily as I’d liked. Would not be repurchasing as a face exfoliate.
Lyraine Z.
I got this mask in an Asian beauty shop. The sugar mask is gentle to my skin, and my face didn’t feel dry after using it. I didn’t expect much from the mask since the price is less than $10. Overall, it does keep my skin clean.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love love love this exfoliating scrub. I just dampen my face, apply a small amount, wait about 10 minutes, hop in the shower, and buff it in. My skin is smooth, clear, and soft and the hydration LASTS. I couldn’t ask for a better scrub.
Chabrielle A.
By far one of my favorite masks. My face always feels so soft and smooth after I use it - it really gets those dry spots! Also it lasts so long, which is great for the price (got it on Amazon). I definitely will buy this again.
Jean A.
Northvale, NJ
Smells good and is a good exfoliant but I mean that’s all it is, an exfoliant. Don’t expect some serious changes to your skin. It just keeps it clean and washed off makeup (like leftover makeup not like full face). That is all.
Anthea L.
This product smells nice and is a great exfoliator. If its too hard, just mix it in with a little water it is much gentler. It really makes my skin feel baby soft after using it. Plus you get a lot of product in this size.
Eunice K.
I love this sugar scrub. I use this before I go into the sauna. I let it set on my face then scrub away later. My skin feels super soft after this and not dry because of the oil. My friends also love this! A little goes a long way :)
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?