BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Krys P.
This mask feels so good on my skin. I worry about using new products because of my sensitive combination skin. The first time I used it it completely met my expectations. I would definitely buy this product again. Definitely recommend!
Becca A.
I've purchased this three times now and will continue to purchase it. I use it twice a week and absolutely notice when I don't use it! It makes my face feel so smooth and gets ride of all my dry skin patches and excess sebum on my chin and nose.
Allie J.
This mask has a strong lemon scent (which I enjoy) but might not work well for skin sensitive to fragrances. I most frequently use it just for exfoliating because I can't wait to feel how soft my skin is after. Would highly recommend.
Aubrey M.
Los Angeles
Love this stuff! I adore skinfood generally and this mask has made its way into my bathroom routine when I need a good exfoliating mask. I you’re actually supposed to dilute it a bit (I just use water) before putting it on so be warned! It’s a wonderful product for the price.
Kristin L.
Russell Springs
I really love this scrub/mask. It’s not too harsh on my sensitive skin, and you can even make it a bit more gentle on your skin by adding a little bit of water to it. My favorite way to use this is directly after using an oil cleanser, because it gives you baby smooth skin!
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
Seriously in LOVE with this mask! My skin tends to get very dry during the winter and this product instantly hydrates and brightens my face. The stickiness takes a little getting used to at first, but the results are amazing. 10/10 would recommend
Gauge A.
I heard a lot about this scrub mask and it lived up to the hype. I personally don’t use it so much because I’m worried it may irritate my acne, but my friends love it. Lasts a lot longer than it looks like it will.
Leslie C.
Lavalette , WV
This mask was pretty weird. It was very exfoliating almost a little too harsh for my skin which gets red really easily. But it did remove my dead skin. The packaging is really cute and in the end I liked the way it made my skin feel
Kaya Z.
Kansas City, KS
This is my favorite mask!! I have combination skin so finding products that can exfoliate the dry patches on my skin and still benefit the oily parts of my face is hard, but this product definitely pulls it off.
Violet V.
Edinburg, TX
I received a sample of this skinfood product in my ipsy bag about two months ago. It’s been a good amount of time to be able to say it is such a good product and made my skin feel amazing! Will be checking out more from the brand soon.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?