BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
cindy s.
Charlottesville
I really liked using this product. It was nice on the skin and wasn’t harsh as other scrubs are. This was my first time using this product. I would recommend this to anyone of all skin types. Skinfood is just really nice. I will buy it again in the future.
Elizabeth M.
I do this mask when I need a life pick me up! This is great quality and smells amazing. The packaging is right on point for the price. I know this mask pulls everything to the top but this one out does itself. I love this mask for the price and quality.
lana r.
Renton
I want to eat this. I can’t even tell you how delicious it smells, but it actually just..it’s heavenly. It’s gritty on your skin (obviously), but when you wash it off, the BRIGHTNESS that it gives your skin is incredible. I feel so good after I use it!
Crystal A.
Plainfield
I love this mask it helps with my bad dry skin after removing my skin is soft and it’s pretty affordable where I get it, people say the other ones are good but i don’t mind this one as it’s good the amount you get is small but a little goes a long way
Veronica B.
I love this scrub mask so much! The smell is incredible and it works! When I scrub the areas where I usually get black heads and white heads they go down drastically! I use this as a scrub and a mask right after cleansing and my skin is super smooth.
Jennifer C.
I absolutely love this mask! It’s a decent price for the amount, and I would repurchase. The scrub is kind of rough at first but it dissolves with water. I scrub first then let it sit for 5-10 minutes and my skin feels so smooth and clean afterwards!
Jenny P.
I use this mask in the shower. I think alone it is too harsh for my skin but in the shower, I wet it a bit first so that the sugar is not so rough. Then I exfoliate my face and neck. Love it.
Fanny P.
Opa Locka, FL
First time using it and probably used it wrong cause my face was a little sticky, but after I washed off my face it feels so soft!! I love the product and the result that I got..😍😍
Natasha K.
Amazing facial  scrub! It’s perfect when you need an abrasive scrub that’s gentle but effective. It doesn’t smell bad either. I got a free sample with my Ipsy bag but was able to buy it locally at Ulta. The packaging is so cute and keeps it sealed and fresh. I highly recommend this
Kristen M.
I got this in an IPSY bag and I need more!!!!! My fave felt so amazingly soft, clean, pure, and fresh after using. I also put a little on my arms for keratosis. It exfoliates so well! I think it was on the pricey side though... will double check.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?