BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Tamara M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Favorite mask for a brighter and smoother complexion! Great value for the price I paid when I bought it at Ulta, which is super convenient for me. I’ve gone through three containers of it already! I recommend this for users who don’t have sensitive skin since it is gritty.
Ash F.
Gillsville, GA
This mask literally saved my skin. It’s the best exfoliating mask I have ever tried. I like to add some water when I apply, I don’t like applying it as a mask on my dry face, I literally just massage it into my skin for 5 minutes and my skin feels so smooth and clean afterwards! I would definitely recommend this product
heidi v.
Syracuse, NY
This is one of my go to , physical exfoliant masks I smells amazing and makes me smooth and super soft. If you don't like lemon scent it also some in black sugar honey which is my favorite ,as well as strawberry.
Jackie R.
I heard a lot about this mask before I tried it, so I had high expectations. It's a nice mask, and I liked the way it felt. It does what it says that it does, makes my skin feel soft, and is a good price for the money. I'd purchase something from this brand again.
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this stuff so much that I bought it in bulk while in korea 😂. It’s super exfoliating. I use it on my face. Lips. Elbow. Anything that feels rough and I swear the rough skin just melts away. Plus who wouldn’t love exfoliating. With sugar. It smells so damned good.
Ren D.
Baton Rouge
I use this about once every week to give my skin a nice boost and exfoliate all of the dead and dull skin from the week. It has a nice balance of hard enough to scrub your pores and gentle enough that it won’t have any abrasions or painful effects, plus it smells yummy!
May Y.
Saint Paul
Smells so good. Tried it without water and my skin wasn’t irritated at all. It’s like a surgery paste. Great packaging sealed with plastic when ship. It’s effective marking my skin so smooth. I would recommend.
Nikki V.
I love this product! I use it two times a week to exfoliated my skin. After washing the product off my face feels amazing. It was very smooth and I feel like I had new skin. The price for this product was $10-12 and it was not a bad price. I love it and would buy again!SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Lex O.
El Paso, TX
I’ve only used this once but it did a good job and removing the dead skin around my nose (that’s where I get it the most). It wasn’t too rough of an exfoliater. I’ve heard good things about this product and I look forward to seeing how my skin improves in the future!
Joyce L.
Cliffside Park
This is a great skin scrub that can be as aggressive or gentle as you like. It smells so clean and exactly like what they say claim it is. It leaves my skin very smooth and supple! I usually don’t use scrubs which is why I put 4 stars but I use this whenever I do.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.