BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips2 Answers
Marie N.
Newport, RI
This worked so well. I’ve been trying to find a good exfoliater for the winter, and this worked really well. It took the dead skin off and helped me absorb the moisturizer into my skin. I got this on Amazon and I think it was a pretty good price and I believe that it is decently good for my skin. It rinsed off well and didn’t leave my skin feeling sticky like other exfoliaters. I recommend it, it smells good, the packaging is cute and everyone loves some good Korean skincare!
Arleth B.
Visalia , CA
I love this product, I bought it about 1 month ago and used it multiple times. I try to use it 1 time a week. Smells great for me it smells like lemon and has a fresh smell to it. I scrub for a good few minutes then I leave it on for about 5-10 mins and it makes my face really soft afterwards. I really think this is good for the price and you don't need to put a lot on your face! This will last you a while!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Like this mask! It smells amazing and you only need a bit.
It’s a physical exfoliator,so I only use it about once a week,and look forward to it.
You wear it for 15-20 mins and you gently rub it as you apply it.
It rinses away easily and the result is smooth,exfoliated skin.
I recommend this to anyone looking for an easy,gentle physical exfoliator.
This mask is 10$ on Sokoglam,where I got mine.
Pearl L.
Been looking for a good exfoliant for my skin and everyone I know hates using the plastic bead infused products that are harmful to the environment. This sugar mask was the perfect alternative! Besides that, the smell was fantastic. Definitely took all those dead skin cells away and left my skin smooth and soft. I use it once a week and it has become an essential part of my routine!
Sydney E.
Woodmere, NY
This mask is amazing, especially for the price. I'm sucker for trying anything K beauty related and have heard and read such great things about this brand and this mask. I decided to finally bite the bullet and buy it (even though I have way too many masks in my collection already) but I'm so glad I did. The sugar in it is abrasive but not too abrasive on my sensitive redness prone skin. After scrubbing it around your face for a few seconds you leave it on and the wash it off. I love to scrub a little more as I'm washing it off just to give a little extra oomph to it. My skin feels so clean and smooth when I'm done! The smell is amazing too. The only reason I could see not liking this is if you aren't a fan of physical exfoliators. Other than that it's pure perfection
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I LOVED this scrub. It really helped take all of the dirt and oil off my face when I would wash it. I would also use it in the shower if I didn't wash my face the night before. I would love to buy this product every chance I get. I got it through ipsy a bag subscription and it was a sample size but it lasted a good while. I recommend it to ladies who love a gentle scrub for their face.
Katie B.
WORCESTER, MA
this is one of my all time favorite masks. I always am ordering back-ups, and the best part is it's always on sale. The scrub smells amazing but isn't floral, or something that is irritating, I believe it is a natural smell of the ingredients, as I've found it never upsets anyone I show it to. It does a great job of exfoliating while also hydrating my skin.
Charlene N.
United States
This product is very gentle on the skin and leaves your skin feels so smooth! I like to rub it on my skin and then leave it on for about 10 minutes before washing it off. I rub the black sugar on my wet face until it dissolves and in return it moisturizes my skin a bit conpared to other exfoliatiors which will leave my skin feeling dry.
Amie L.
For what it is, it's a great exfoliator! I love that it has a minimal scent to it and the size of the sugar isn't too rough when I massage onto my face. I usually use this when I have extra time to sit and relax, since it says to let it sit for 10-15 minutes before washing it off. After I use it, it leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
This mask is good for the price. There is a lot of product and it leaves my skin smooth and bright. For my sensitive skin, however, the sugar particles were too rough even after liberally adding water. The jar format is also a hygienic issue. I do recommend this product as a cheap physical exfoliator for those without sensitive skin.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.