BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Cecilia S.
New York City
The Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off is great!! I usually use it at night and wash it off and continue with my regular night skincare routine. It makes your skin very soft after you wash it, and you can still feel it the morning after. However, I think the effects are very temporary.
Jessica A.
This mask is my go to if I’m looking for good ingredients for my skin to nourish and exfoliate it. And I’ve tried a lot of masks. It’s quick and easy (I don’t usually leave it on that long). I rinse it off and my skin feels less congested with dead skin. Helps with clogged pores too.
Angela S.
I bought this scrub at ulta for about $8. I also received a sample size of this in a beauty set. This scrub smells like lemons and it’s amazing! I will continue to purchase this scrub as it is good at taking away the dead skin on my face especially my nose!!
Amanda L.
I originally received this in a subscription bag and instantly fell in love. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth and silky and looking bright and refreshed. I have purchased this at least twice since receiving the sample. It's only $10 for a large jar and a little goes a long way.
Monica B.
Norman
I like this, it's a nice exfoliating mask and smells great and leaves skin feeling clean and smooth but I prefer the Ole Henriksen walnut scrub as an exfoliator.
Sarah M.
This is one of my absolute favorite sugar masks. I have extremely sensitive skin (with a tendency for acne breakouts and dermatitis) and I can’t exfoliate too often, but when I do this is my holy grail. It makes me skin so soft and smooth. Best of all - it doesn’t irritate my skin.
Satilia F.
Stroudsburg
This mask smells amazing, and is almost tempting to eat, but do not do it! A great exfoliant for dirty skin, would not reccomemd for super sensitive skin though.
Sara D.
Irvine, CA
Wow, this product is great. I received a handful of free samples of this product. I didn't leave it on as long as they asked me too, but it still let my skin feeling smooth and hydrated jut like the other reviews. I'm a fan and will be keeping as part of my beauty routine.
tawnie w.
rapid city
Very good mask. Smells really good but can be somewhat sticky. Cleans and leaves your skin feeling good. I would highly recommend this product for any and all ages. Great price too!
jess S.
I’m not entirely a huge fan of Skin Food as I find a lot of their products gimmicky, but this face mask works wonders. Its really refreshing and I find that it creates a little nice scrub as I’m washing it off. It smells great and I think it does an equally as good of a job.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?