BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Got a sample size, but it was big enough for several uses... this scrub Is awesome!!! Great results!! & the smell omg it’s so good!!! It’s super gentle on my sensitive akin. One of my faves!
Soo B.
Rolesville , NC
This irritated my skin like no other. It broke me out in painful cysts all over my face and red rashes under my eyes, one of the worst places to get a rash. Strong scent. I am allergic to many things though, so it could’ve simply been my OWN body reacting. Wouldn’t buy again, and would not recommend.
Angelica Renae D.
this product is a great exfoliator. it smells great and is super effective. it makes my skin feel super soft after using it, and also makes my skin feel really plump.
Rebecca L.
Fountain Valley
I love love love the way this exfoliated my skin, it scrubbed off all of my dead and dry skin without being too harsh. A little bit does go a long way with this mask
Jessica T.
San Antonio, TX
I loveeeee the smell and feel of this product. I usually exfoliate my entire face once a week but I find I have some extra congestion in my chin and nose area so I do that area as needed. It scrubs the dead skin cells away so that my makeup applies smoother in those areas and doesn’t flake off.
Jle A.
Fond du Lac
I really liked this sugar scrub mask .  Sometimes you just want a simple non irritating mask and this product performed not only did my skin feel cleansed and smoothed it didn't feel tighter dry. Overall I'm you haven't tried it you should. The light lemony sugar scent is very relaxing.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
I love the way my skin feels after using this mask. I got it at Ulta and it really just helps to detox the skin and exfoliate it. The mask doesn’t ever really dry down though. So don’t expect that to happen. When you wash it off, massage it into the skin and it’ll give your dull skin life.
Tenille B.
Wasco, CA
Basically a rich non runny form of exfoliating goodness. Smells clean, not floral. Works pretty good. Apply to cleaned face and rub in tiny circles then rinse. Easy
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
This black wash off sugar mask is miraculous! It is great to exfoliate and brighten your skin. It’s easy to apply and makes your skin glow after using it! My favorite wash off mask by far! I use it after cleansing so my face glows and have gotten lots of compliments! I definitely recommend this
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Okay, this stuff smells SO GOOD! The sugar in this mask is gentle enough so that it exfoliates my sensitive skin without irritating it. I leave it on for about 10 minutes, and my skin feels soft and moisturized after
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?