BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Audrey A.
Norwalk, CA
Definitely one of the more popular skinfood items! Its a great exfoliator, but if you have sensitive skin it can be a little rough! I personally didn’t have an issue with it, but there are other sugar scrubs I find to be a little less harsh and comfortable to use! The smell of this one tho is so nice that sometimes i’ll deal with it just to get a whiff of the sugar haha
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
It smells like lemons and sugar. You put it on and leave it for a few minutes, and then wash it off like a scrub. The large sugar pieces are very scratchy and bad for sensitive skin. It makes my face feel awfully oily after using it, so I have to use a clarifying lotion or cleanser after it. I’m not a huge fan.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
Great product. I like to use it as an exfoliant for my face before washing it with my face wash. I love that it's a natural product. It leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I have dry skin, and it doesn't dry me out. It takes any flakes off. If I recall correctly, it has a lemony smell. I would recommend it.
Gardenia H.
It leaves my face moisturized and flake free. I like that you can customize how grainy you want it, it it's too harsh you can just add more water. My complexion looks more evenly after it too. I really like using it during the cold weather around my dry patches and let it sit there for 10 minutes before I scrub.
Alli N.
Louisville, KY
I love this so much! I got it as a sample and will be purchasing the full size! The full size gives you such a good amount and it’s Affordable! The packaging is simple but j like that ! It is effective and melts into your skin! It feels great! I will buy it !  SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Susanna T.
Buffalo, NY
This is my favorite face scrub! A little goes a long way. I do wish it came with a spatula to scoop it though. I feel like it gives me a gentle exfoliation while hydrating my skin. It's gentle enough that I've used it multiple days in a row without irritating my skin
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I got a sample of this in an Ulta bag. It’s nice, thick, and decent packaging. For my skin? It does not work. It broke me or. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know a lot of my reviews say this. But I’m willing to try products. I have sensitive skin and it’s a trial and error type thing. I recommend this for people without sensitive skin.
Nami M.
N Hollywood, CA
I used it to remove all the dead skin on my face and this worked pretty well. I was concerned about scrubs but it was actually pretty gentle. It made my skin very smooth.
maria v.
Marietta
Fragrant, but doesn’t irritate your skin and leaves your skin super soft. It’s a gentle exfoliant, but it’s still not recommended to use physical exfoliants due to the scratching, tugging, etc.
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
If you want to exfoliating your skin use this baby! After using it my face was super smooth and I could feel like I have less black heads on my nose. It's not gonna dry the hell out of your skin if you have dry skin
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.