BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?2 Answers
Sasha O.
Love, love, love! This scrub/facemask. I usually scrub my face with it at first and then leave it on for about 5 mins and then rinse off. My skin is so silky smooth after use and I'm happy I bought 2 of this! I recommend this is you have acne(scars)
Salma E.
Morocco
This mask from SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off is in one word AMAZING ot does it's job perfectly and it's also a good scrube but not for daily uses🖤
Phuong Anh V.
A very good exfoliator
I like using it after waking up because it refreshes and smooths out your skin
The mask is a little rough because of the sugar but all in all its really great
Lucy H.
I bought this when I went to Korea. The product leaves my troubled skin feeling super soft and it is a good exfoliating mask to brighten my skin. The price is decent considering it can be used many times.
Candida G.
Fantastic sugar scrub, leaves the skin so so soft. The only downside is dipping your fingers in the container. For hygiene purposes a spatula could be added to the container.
Joann M.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this product. One of the better exfoliating scrubs I've tried. after I wash the product off, my skin feels so incredibly soft. not to mention my skin doesn't feel dry either. My go to mask. Will definitely get another one when I run out.
only thing is I wish it came with a spatula so I can get the product out more easily. I don't want it stuck in my nails. also recommended to sprinkle some water to thin out the product. water or toner.
anisah s.
bandar seri begawan
im highly surprised. i liked how this felt on my skin and this is great for a facial scrub. cheap price and good quality. leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smells great too.
Kelly C.
This is amazing! I always come back to this, it calms my skin, exfoliates and brightens. I recommend to everyone even people with sensitive skin as you can control the grittiness by diluting the product with water.
Amy J.
the only skinfood mask I have tried..bit heavy on the skin. I would like to try more. my skin felt lovely afterwards. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Paola R.
Cajeme, SON
I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin and let me tell you this one works really nice for me, it won't irritate my skin, it feels nice, smells great and when you wash off your face feels really nice, smooth and clean, I did notice that some pimples I had reduced their redness and size after washing this mask off, I also saw an improvement on my pores after using this. I love it.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.