BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
makeuplovahhh n.
tanza,cavite
i love it!  I SUPEEEEEER LOVE IT!!  its a really good exfoliator for your face so i suggest you buy it right NOW!!
Karina P.
philippines
One of my favorite skin care routine... I've been using this for 3mos now... And the results is very impressive..
Fama N.
vanves
One of my favorite mask. I bought while I traveled Korea. I only use it once a week and a little goes a long way.
Erily M.
Excellent scrub mask, I love to use it every 2 weeks to retire dead skin and it feels soft and clean. I love it
Samali M.
It works well and it leaves your skin smooth but at the same time it’s not as impressive as a 5 stars product.
Keerthana J.
Mississauga
Yea it’s ok to use once a week I guess! Love Korean products! Purchased from yes style and love this product
Maria P.
Norwich
I liked how it started off thick and exfoliated my skin. However it seemed to dilute as you keep running it.
Leeza K.
Greenfield Park, QC
Best exfoliater! Not only do i use it as a mask but just to exfoliate 😜 it gets rid of blackheads very easily
Petronella Y.
Great facial scrub that makes my face feel soft. Not harsh at all and it has improved the texture of my skin
Melba m.
BOCA DEL RIO VERACRUZ
Perfecto yo deep cleaning tour face this is muy favorita product and one of my basics un Skin care routine
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?