BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
camila G.
Iquique
miExfoliante de azúcar muy bueno para lo que es la zona de la nariz que muchas veces necesita harta exfoliación y trabajo constante
Ivanna Jane T.
Al Ain, UAE
I have this in a sample size. Nice scrub, smells good! Imagine mixing coffee, lemon, with sugar crystals and putting them on your face.
Bailey J.
Smells like coffee which is good but i didnt notice a huge difference in my skin after using it, i just did it for the aromatherapy lol
Khadija S.
Its a very very good scrub when i use it i feel my face so clean so freash im very recommended this prouduct and i will buy it again
member-96ad8
I love this! This left my skin feeling so amazingly soft. I usually prefer a chemical exfoliator but this is a good physical one
Krystle C.
Dukinfield , Cheshire
Love this product, it exfoliates and clarifies my skin leaving it soft and supple. It also helps with my oily blemish prone skin
Kelsey T.
Makes my skin so incredibly soft. It was the first mask I ever used and loved, it helped me so much through my teenage breakouts.
Coffee ☆.
So many people love this product, but I think that my skin is so sensitive to use it, it is good but it's not for sensitive skin!
Kathryn A.
Brampton
It has a unique smell and a soothing exfoliating texture. I would buy this product again but I haven’t had to get a new one yet
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
This so great because of the price and how you only need a small amount, but I found the sugar granules too harsh on my skin..
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?