BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Nicola S.
Mielec
One of my favorite masks ever, lives the skin really happy, moisturized and healthy looking, also it’s a great amount of product for the price
Kreesha C.
Toronto
It’s very exfoliating but still very gentle. My skin was glowing . Must have during winter season SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
H o.
oujda
meilleurs gommage annule les cellules  morte et la texture tres douce rendre la peau douce et fraiche les bien fait du sucre assuré sur place
Dr. A.
It is a decent scrub. If big and grainy scrub is not your thing then don’t go for this one. Might also be a little harsh for sensitive skin.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
This is a really great mask. I usually use it in the bathtub because it can tend to get messy. It smells really great and makes my skin soft.
Ana M.
Poços de Caldas
Eu amo a marca é esse produto com certeza é o meu favorito! O cheiro é ótimo, a textura é incrível para aplicar e o resultado é satisfatório.
mandy j.
Love love love this product , after every use my face feels smooth, soft and clean. And the smell is amazing. I'm in love with this product.
Natalie T.
Still exploring this... not too sure about physical exfoliants yet, I don't always find them comfy to use nor worth the hassle... we'll see.
Arelie R.
It makes my skin soft after using it at night. I love this product because it helps remove dead skin on face and helps clean clogged pores.
Ghada l.
SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off Very good for sensitive and tired skin ، It makes it comfortable and fresh Sure you like it 😊💖
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?