BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily skin?3 Answers
Cristina S.
lancaster, PA
I love this mask! It’s cheap, it’s effective, it feels like I’m really scrubbing skin off without absolutely wrecking my skin. I have annoyingly mild adult acne (not enough for medication) and use some pretty hefty exfoliant and retinol, but on days when I feel like I need a little extra scrub, I turn to this. Only complaint that it’s pretty messy to put on but it doesn’t drip much once it actually gets on your face.
lιѕα p.
Lutz, FL
I have combination skin and thought this was a great for exfoliation! The packaging is simple & cute. I used the mask weekly and I would recommend it to friends!
Christa B.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Really happy with how my skin reacted to this formula. Not too think or oily but still viscous enough to stir on my face in the shower and really penetrate with moisture. Need up using on my shoulders and anywhere else I was breaking out. The sugar tends to dissolve pretty quickly and then that’s it for the aggregate. felt like the quantity was a little skimpy. the packaging makes it feel bigger than it is.
JD G.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this sugar mask wash off for days when my skin needs a little bit of exfoliation. The tub lasts a long time because a little product goes a long way. You can feel an effective exfoliation by the gritty sugar bits, but you can tone down the grittiness by adding a little bit of water. It leaves the skin smooth and soft!
Alicia A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely something to keep in your stash. It removes a lot of dead skin and leaves you feeling smooth and refreshed. I have super sensitive skin so it broke me out a little (so not five stars) but if your skin isn’t super sensitive you’re going to have a great time!
Hannah R.
This is a great scrub. However, I heard that Skinfood is no longer going to be with us :( hopefully this is not the case. Because of this I have been wandering around for another company that is far from being discontinued.
Hannah H.
St James City, FL
Love this and have bought many times! It’s great for the face and back of the arms, it’s soothing and is a gentle exfoliate it’s not too harsh but shines and brightens the skin when done! It smells like sweet sugar since it’s made with sugar grains which is always fun. Would recommend
Nakaiya W.
Philadelphia, PA
I wanted to try the 10 step Korean skin care routine to see if it actually would make a difference in my skin and this scrub was implemented in my routine and it’s my favorite face scrub that I have ever tried. The brand Skinfood uses food ingredients in their products which is good for the more natural skincare route that I wanted to take. And after using this my skin felt so smooth. It’s also not too rough on the skin which is something I’ve found that other sugar scrubs tend to do.
Marcie N.
Quitman, La
Purchased at: Amazon
This product provides a more intense exfoliation than their rice mask while still being gentle enough for daily use. I turn to this product when my face needs a more thorough exfoliation. It also works well on elbows, knees, and other areas prone to dry skin.
Maha V.
rialto
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow this scrub smells amazing!i was trying to find a alternative to fresh sugar scrub but more affordable and this has worked! I was a first time user and the packaging is so cute!! I’m so in love! I like to gently rub into my face then lee sit for a little bit bedore washing off
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.