BY SKINFOOD

• How well does it work? I tried an Argan mask before it my...5 Answers
  • Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
RM B.
Works great! Real sugar granules. This really exfoliates the skin but not leaving it dry after. I am only against its smell, i think its too overpowering.
SABRINA B.
Doral, FL
I got this at ultra for $10 it’s very gentle it leaves my skin very soft and glowy, definitely a favorite now. SKINFOOD Black Sugar Mask Wash Off
Sneja S.
London
This is the product out of soko glams 10 step korean starter pack I fell in love with immediately after use. My skin felt soft and supple straight after.
Surbhi B.
Brampton, ON
Really good facial scrub. Not too rough or grainy for my skin but perfect for exfoliation. I like using this in the shower on my neck and chest as well.
Sophie H.
Merseyside
This is exfoliating aswell as a mask beacuse of the sugar in it. The exfoliation is quite harsh but it leaves your skin looking and feeling better after
Lolo L.
North York, AK
Favorite thing exfoliator in da house! It smells so good and leaves my skin so soft. This small pot has lasted me for half a year and still is half full.
Fawzia S.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Very nice for dull flaky skin, it gives the skin a very nice exfoliating and gets rid of the dead skin layer completely. Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Hello new you! Goodbye dead skin cells!! I love the smell, texture and all! Very affordable and good for months depending on how much do you apply. Yey 😍
Rebecca P.
HOLY GRAIL! i love this stuff and i will always buy more when mine run out. The best facial skin exfoliator in my opinion, it makes my skin baby smooth
Emma H.
I love that this is product is natural and is gentle on the skin even though it is an exfoliator. I would definitely repurchase and love the packaging
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?