BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • I recently received this as a sample in the mail... I’m w...1 Answers
Sheryl S.
Perth
I really love this product. Its smells good and it's perfect for my skin. All  I do is once a week and for 15 minutes.  My face and my skin gotten softer after use so i will definitely buy another one.
👑Giz G.
One of my favorite wash-off masks! It's not only hydrating, it's also really good for exfoliation! The packaging is cute and it also has a spatula for hygienic purposes. I bought it when I was in Korea and I would definitely buy again if I run out!
Molly A.
I do really like this mask but the texture isn't very nice, feels a bit gross on the skin. Although it was really exfoliating and definitely did make my skin appear brighter!! Wouldn't repurchase though.
Fatima M.
I love this product, organic and nice,soft after washing my fash. You just have to moisten with water so that the blacksugar will soften and not be painful while you rub in your face.
DAAL 달.
Does an amazing job in cleaning impurities left on your skin. I use it once a week to scrub in areas such as my T zone where there are excessively more blackheads and it works!
Jonah N.
Philippines
I love this product sooo much. Every time I feel my skin is dull I just grab this and I know I'm good. It's amazing how it makes my skin so soft and smooth right after using it.
Eden E.
Rishon Le Zion
It’s really exfoliating your skin and making it soft but I haven’t seen any changes in my skin texture or visabillty after the first 10 minuets after using it .
Kateřina M.
Czech Republic
Luuuv luuuv this mask, makes my skin soft and plump and dewy. It is a bit harsh especially on dry and sensitive skin but it's nothing a bit of water doesn't fix
Atiqah T.
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
The best mask I have ever used!!! Great for exfoliating too 🙌 I actually didn't exfoliate much because my skin is sensitive but this one is really a nice one!
Alexandra C.
Québec
Really nice exfoliating mask! It leaves the skin super soft and helps with enlarged pores. The only downside is the smell. I can't stand the "Coca-Cola" sent.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Luo L.
Carteret, NJ
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?