BY SKINFOOD

• Has anybody tried the different skinfood masks? What is t...2 Answers
  • Have u tried this on your lips2 Answers
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Muito boa!!!!! Esse produto é maravilhoso! A textura dele é muito boa e é satisfatório e relaxante realizar uma limpeza profunda e ao mesmo tempo suave da pele com ele. A pele fica parecendo de bebe lisinha
Aina D.
Chua Chu Kang
Love this!
But do not that it is quite a scrub even though is natural, I only use it once every two weeks as I feel like it really does scrub away the dead skin and leave a baby's bottom feel everywhere.
Eman Q.
Dubai, Dubai
I liked it as a scrub not too sure if I like it as a mask. Also when applying as a mask make sure to cake it on, you need a thick layer to make sure it's effective. Bought it off althea for $6 (AED 25). A little harsh so scrub gently.
Gabriela G.
i really like this product to exfoliate the surface of the skin, is gentle with sensitive skin but is effective at the same time, i use it twice a week to keep dead skin off, and i really like this product, i bought it every time i run out because is excellent and sooooo cheap!
Rei S.
Silang
This sugar face mask is great for all skin types! 👏 It's very gentle on the skin, and you can adjust it to however it suits you. It really lives up to the hype. I got mine from the online shop, Althea.
Jenny Y.
Toronto, ON
The exfoliant I use once a week. The smell is great! It also doesn't make your face feel tight, but rather moisturizes it. I love that Skinfood uses food scents and "flavours" for their products.
Sharlene M.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great! A physical exfoliator, I wouldn't recommend it to sensitive skin types but it smells yummy, softens skin nicely and does a great job of exfoliating without stripping skin.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, IN
Does the job and it smells great. Its also very cheap, i should have bought more when I visited Korea since its really cheap. You can buy it online but its not as cheap. Overall I would recommend
Shaza O.
Uzeir, Uzeir
It let your skin moisturise, fresh, smooth. It doesn't smell good at all in my opinion but the result is really satisfying. I'm really satisfied. This product removes dead parts of your skin and at the same time it let your skin really moisturise and smooth like a baby. I recommend it
Alja L.
I love how this sugar scrub works on my skin. The sugar melts as you gently scrub on your skin...very good for frequent exfoliation. Good value for money and I will definitely buy it again.
China H.
Bethany C.
Pensacola, FL
Where can you buy this?
Ashley R.
Where can I buy this? Also, is there a scent?
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Is this also exfoliating?
Luo L.